LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Texas 61 Impala - Bad Seller / Thief!!

6K views 40 replies 16 participants last post by  KAKALAK 
#1 ·
I bought some 65 lower rockers off of Texas 61 Impala and agreed to a price shipped. I paid him right after we agreed to the price and then a few days laters he PM's me to tell me it would cost him too much money to send the parts and he would refund me my money. It's been over a month and a half and no money and now he is ignoring my messages... The parts we're only $100 so it's not going to make or break me, but it's the principle... And let's get real it's only $100, but he's been telling me for the last month and a half that he has to sell some parts to make some money to pay me back. Not my fault you spent my money I sent you and you can't scrounge $100 together to pay me back... At this point I have accepted that he got me for a $100, but want to warn anyone else that tries to mess with this guy.

#2 ·
Damn,

No bueno

#4 ·
But still,

I thought he was an honest seller.

#7 ·
Been a month and a half.. Can you not send it out of your personal money instead of waiting on something else to sell?? Paypal allows you to send money with the attached account that you have on file or add a credit card etc... I'm sure you've purchased stuff from others when your paypal account didn't have any money on it.

#14 ·
I bought a door from Benny and got it just as he promised. I have since ordered another door and am not worried about it. I think he's an honest guy and hasn't done me wrong yet. Just my .02

#17 ·
YOUR REFUND WAS SENT BRO PLEASE DELATE THREAD THANKS AND SORRY FOR THE HASSLE BENNY

Related Transactions
Mar 3, 2015The funds that were placed on temporary hold have been reversed Removed Details-$100.00 USD $3.20 USD -$96.80 USD
Mar 10, 2015Update to Reversal Canceled Details$96.80 USD $0.00 USD $96.80 USD
Mar 10, 2015Refund Completed ...-$100.00 USD $2.90 USD -$97.10 USD

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net

[HR][/HR]
Sent to:sean Finlay
Email:seanfinlay2000@yahoo.com
Total amount:-$100.00 USD
Fee amount:$2.90 USD
Net amount:-$97.10 USD
[HR][/HR]

#19 ·
:cool:

#23 ·
This is not OT wey,

Keep it clean

#33 ·
Damn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.