LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate putting people on blast but I've been more than patient with Texas 61 Impala. I purchased a clock for my 67 Impala fastback with no issues on shipment to a military address overseas. Then I decided "man this guy is quick and good to go, let me order some more stuff". So, I go ahead and order $140 kick panels and they were not properly shipped so they never made it to me. I was very polite and patient…BUT I've been waiting since the end of October 2014!! Come on man! Really?! It's $140! I've been told that he'll refund me asap as soon as he sells some parts…sounds pretty familiar according to another post I just got done reading here. All I'm asking is for Texas 61 Impala to stand by his word and refund my money. I paid for the items as soon as you asked for the money with no wait on your part nor did I ask for a payment plan. $140…still waiting since October 2014……long enough? Patience is wearing thin…

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sell parts on here constantly. Should probably put away a small amount of cash or cut some prices on the items you're selling for those rainy days. Stuff like this looks bad for you. Like I said, my intention wasn't to bash you but it's been long enough and too many broken promises. Hope we can get this squared away real soon. I'll be waiting…

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO $ BRO WILL PAY SOON AS POSSIBLE :yessad:
I thought you put $50 to the side?? AND you got paid…AND it's tax season. Bro, its $140…and it's been months! I was flexible when you said you couldn't afford $140 straight up and you broke it down to pay me in $50 payments through PAYPAL and I agreed. Now, you can't afford $50 payments…GOTTA be shitting me. So, when am I going to get any of my money?

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Pay him a visit in person, money issues are best handled in person. He has no intention on giving you your money back, he is just stalling. Handle your business.

·
IMPALA PARTS SELLER
2,670 Posts
I thought you put $50 to the side?? AND you got paid…AND it's tax season. Bro, its $140…and it's been months! I was flexible when you said you couldn't afford $140 straight up and you broke it down to pay me in $50 payments through PAYPAL and I agreed. Now, you can't afford $50 payments…GOTTA be shitting me. So, when am I going to get any of my money?
Let me get on my feet and I will pay all your cash back its hard this days to get $140 together I am going thru some cash dilemma at this time and I also got screwed over some cash $2,500 on a car I sold and did not get paid I guess karma got my ass!

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Let me get on my feet and I will pay all your cash back its hard this days to get $140 together I am going thru some cash dilemma at this time and I also got screwed over some cash $2,500 on a car I sold and did not get paid I guess karma got my ass!
Sell your Iphone, that should give you enough money to pay him back. Why should your personal issues be the OPs problem. It's sellers like you that ruin what's left of LIL.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sell your Iphone, that should give you enough money to pay him back. Why should your personal issues be the OPs problem. It's sellers like you that ruin what's left of LIL.
That's exactly my point! If you have no cash on reserve for those rainy days, don't start a business of selling ANYTHING, if you can't support shit going wrong. Texas 61 Impala, set a date when you're going to have my money and keep your word! I'd hate to have to spend money on an airline ticket to pick up a simple $140…talk about another level of pissed off! I hope people are reading these feedbacks on this forum…wish I had.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pay him a visit in person, money issues are best handled in person. He has no intention on giving you your money back, he is just stalling. Handle your business.
In the military handling some business down range…but i'll have something lined up if the intentions are not to pay what's due. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
:roflmao:

don't tell me you aren't a dps officer anymore. :facepalm: :roflmao:http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-off-topic/354701-income-tax-check-refund-10.html

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-off-topic/355999-texas-penal-code-section-37-11-impersonating-public-servant.html

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-off-topic/354569-fawk-dallas-shitty-freeways-traffic.html

·
Super Moderator
113,325 Posts
true

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's the first of the month, got my money? $50? 75? 100? $140?? :inout:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts