LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts
:rofl: homeboy done left the building. we ought to just ip ban that fool and delete all of his topics.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Still nothing! Fool probably changed his name on here…gotta suck to have to struggle to pay $140 back during income tax season…going on over 6 months already…can't even afford a payment plan…Shit, I would have sold something of my own to pay someone back their money. $140 will get collected…would rather him man up and pay it first but my options are narrowing down pretty quick. Hope everyone gets a chance to read this…dude lost all his credibility!

Still nothing! Fool probably changed his name on here…gotta suck to have to struggle to pay $140 back during income tax season…going on over 6 months already…can't even afford a payment plan…Shit, I would have sold something of my own to pay someone back their money. $140 will get collected…would rather him man up and pay it first but my options are narrowing down pretty quick. Hope everyone gets a chance to read this…dude lost all his credibility!
I'll check his ip to see if a new account was made. give me a few.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Drama sad pretty pathetic bro yup you will never see that money but at least u are exposing that scam artist for who he is what he is on here Smh
It is sad! This fool had all sorts of shit for sale in the classifieds section. I wonder how many people he got before me. I'm Military stationed overseas trying to get parts together for my fastback so I bought a used clock off of him to try to get mine working when I finally make it back to the US…he sent it with no problem. He saw how eager I was to buy something else I bet…just to pay someone else he owed money too probably. Either way, some shady shit! I don't like when someone messes with my money, too old for this shit.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I paid him $50 for some trim two years ago and he's still giving me the runaround. Good luck with getting your cash back.
DAAAMNN, this fool can't pay someone $50!! He wasn't lying, times are tough! When did you talk to him last?? He don't even respond to me anymore. Shit, he probably changed his user name or moved onto another forum to pull the same shit. Yea man, Good luck with your money too…I'll be retiring soon :) Guess where I'll be retiring? I'll be getting my money…maybe we can get ours at the same time. Too easy to find people now a days…why screw people over? Karma's a bitch…

DAAAMNN, this fool can't pay someone $50!! He wasn't lying, times are tough! When did you talk to him last?? He don't even respond to me anymore. Shit, he probably changed his user name or moved onto another forum to pull the same shit. Yea man, Good luck with your money too…I'll be retiring soon :) Guess where I'll be retiring? I'll be getting my money…maybe we can get ours at the same time. Too easy to find people now a days…why screw people over? Karma's a bitch…
April 1st was the last time I heard from him. He said "I AM WAITING TO SEE IF A CUSTOMER WANTS A PART SO I CAN DRIVE TO D TOWN AND DROP OF HIS PART AND YOURS".

:rofl: homeboy done left the building. we ought to just ip ban that fool and delete all of his topics.
Delete all those threads full of overpriced rusty parts getting bumped everyday. I'm glad he wanted 2 to 3 times what parts are worth, its the only reason i haven't done business with him.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.