LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Delete all those threads full of overpriced rusty parts getting bumped everyday. I'm glad he wanted 2 to 3 times what parts are worth, its the only reason i haven't done business with him.
done did that about two weeks ago

Should've looked for this thread and save some troubleshttp://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-feedback/348871-benny-texas-61-impala-2.html

Benny contacted me and is sending my door. He asked me to relay to u that hw is planning to pay the money he owes to you.

Waiting to hear this from him. Appreciate it though…Hope you see that door.
Just picked it up today from greyhound. He came through for me and im sure he'll come through for you

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Just picked it up today from greyhound. He came through for me and im sure he'll come through for you
Good to hear. My wife finally responded to me via e-mail to let me know she received a $40 payment…$100 left now. It's something. I just hope I don't wait another year for that. It's been almost a year for $40. I'd be selling something of mine if I owed someone cash like that…just saying. Either way…we're finally moving in the right direction. Let's hope for that last $100 in the next week or two….

El Benny is back, you can hit him up for your feria. :nicoderm:

Discussion starter · #60 ·
El Benny is back, you can hit him up for your feria. :nicoderm:
Good look homie! Yea, he owes me $20…its been a bit too. That struggle is real or fool aint managing that money right! First of the month is coming…lets see if $20 hits my account…

Still waiting…Hope people read this before thinking of buying shit from him.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.