LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one seen any hang outs in the surrounding Houston area, Cause man I sure do miss cruise and just parking the Rides and getting to know others, checking out others rides, I remember back in the days when Richmond Ave, and Mason Park, etc , etc would always have some type of hang, parking lot car show, but that’s all gone now, I’ve been to one place where its cool to cruise and just park and chill its mostly Hot Rods though it’s a Sonic’s on 1960 / Aldine Westfield, I think.. Anyone know of any other spots..

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
IVE SEEN YOUR LOGO BEFORE. YOU LIVE IN SPRING RIGHT?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a couple of memebrs that live near spring , I myself live in Hiram Clarke (( Not to far from the Astroworld)) but we do hang out near Spring holla if you see us we are always looking for a spot to chill and cruise, .. God bless

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
IVE SEEN ONE OF YOUR TRUCKS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I THINK ITS A WHITE MAZDA. JUST RECOGNIZED YOUR LOGO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah most likely it one of us, like i said feel free to holla at us we are always lookin to make new friends , Hopefuly we can make it to the Hypnotized car show to meet other clubs and peeps... Will (( BI )) MAKE IT

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
WE SHOULD BE THERE. NOT SURE IF WE ARE GOING TO BE BRINGING ANYTHING. MAYBE. SEE IF I CAN FIND YOU GUYS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah same here bra, I have been working on my truck for the past 7 months shaving doors tail lights and glass work so hopfully i should be thier, by the way my name is Eli, yeah but like i said holla at next time you see us God Bless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts