LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup again...
I figure while I got ur attention; whach'all doin for screens? I've been workin on some originals for a lil production run & shit, but I'm wondering what's already out there. I know y'all gotta have screens if ya got airbags mayn!!!

Peace..
THA DIG Y'ALL

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah man but not like real workin one's
Yall be thinkin way out there. I'm strictly a static builder mayn.

What have you made so far? flipdowns, in dash, headrest,etc?

I'm workin on just about all the different styles right now & as soon as I finish em all, I'll post em up here.

gotta have dem screens mayn!!

Peace...
THA DIG Y'ALL

Last edited by dig_derange at Nov 27 2003, 12:57 AM

·
Registered
744 Posts
dang mayn.. haha

see me catching your virus my english wil be fucked up by the end of this year reading your post mayn....

hahhaa
dudes awesome screen in your modelcars?? hold up u like those big wheel as wel?? Jevries called them tractors wheels..hehe

or FMF style...duuurrrtttyyy Zoudhh..

holla back mayn... whooo whooo

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by dig_derange@Nov 27 2003, 12:56 AM
yeah man but not like real workin one's
Yall be thinkin way out there. I'm strictly a static builder mayn.

What have you made so far? flipdowns, in dash, headrest,etc?

I'm workin on just about all the different styles right now & as soon as I finish em all, I'll post em up here.

gotta have dem screens mayn!!

Peace...
THA DIG Y'ALL
U didnt make ur post clear.

and "mayn" isnt cute, dawg. how old are u, 8?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
mayn,gotta have those screens mayn,are you 8 year old mayn?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey, hey, hey - not tryin to be cute fuckers- mayn is simply the way I speak to anyone, I am not an 8 yr old, but a prosperous individual -- y'all don't know me--- y'all need to check yo life b4 you go prejudgin & shit--MAYN (actin like lil bitches)
However,
if it means dat much to you lil grammatical-ass full-grown mentalities, then I will refrain from writin from the tongue & flip it from the mind. Just in order to keep this at a respectable eye level forum. I am meerly here to be an equal part of this: not tryin to be the badass with the bad mouth & a chip on the shoulder/ not tryin to be that mofo that'll bow out & say ok guys-sorry ( still I chill, chill). I'm here to give my input & also to learn a lil something & if my spellings & language will damper than I can take up to another level MAAAYN. ( Still gotta say that sometimes) Hopin this will appease you lil....

So peace y'all & get back to the damn topic...
THA DIG Y'ALL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by dig_derange@Nov 28 2003, 07:53 AM
hey, hey, hey - not tryin to be cute fuckers- mayn is simply the way I speak to anyone, I am not an 8 yr old, but a prosperous individual -- y'all don't know me--- y'all need to check yo life b4 you go prejudgin & shit--MAYN (actin like lil bitches)
However,
if it means dat much to you lil grammatical-ass full-grown mentalities, then I will refrain from writin from the tongue & flip it from the mind. Just in order to keep this at a respectable eye level forum. I am meerly here to be an equal part of this: not tryin to be the badass with the bad mouth & a chip on the shoulder/ not tryin to be that mofo that'll bow out & say ok guys-sorry ( still I chill, chill). I'm here to give my input & also to learn a lil something & if my spellings & language will damper than I can take up to another level MAAAYN. ( Still gotta say that sometimes) Hopin this will appease you lil....

So peace y'all & get back to the damn topic...
THA DIG Y'ALL
its all good. theres a few punks on LIL forums. mostly in this one where all kool. my ass cant spell of shit, but no one talks shit about it. plus i get fat finger attacks, where i add xtra letters, or i click on the wrong topic.

·
15 years strong
7,997 Posts
I got a 96 impala with a screen up front by the floor shift and a big flip down in the middle but i need some for my head rests can any one help me out???

or could someone tell me how to make them??? :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Tone Deaf - appreciate the positive word mayn!!

Hey Str8Crazy80- one cool & easy piece for headrest monitors can be acouple license plate frames - the only trick is that most of em are too big- so you gonna have to do some diggin & than you can either just glue it the back of the headrest or trace the shape 1st & cut it in for that recessed look

One thing I have actually had to do is make a screen out of some evergreen stryene strips & a lil bit of putty.

Good Luck,
Peace,
Tha Dig Y'all

1 - 20 of 25 Posts