LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANKS BRO I LOVE THE LIGHT COVER.... I WAS SURPRISED AS HELL WHEN I GOT IT..... THANKS AGAIN BRO........ HERE IS 2 DIFFERENT SHOTS I TOOK..... GREAT WORK

Attachments

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Aug 3 2005, 07:38 PM
lol, im like wtf is this, glad u like it... first topic ever for a light switch cover  :uh:  :biggrin:
[snapback]3537684[/snapback]​
Hey, can I mail you my Fleetwood so you can pin-stipe it for me. :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Aug 3 2005, 09:38 PM
lol, im like wtf is this, glad u like it... first topic ever for a light switch cover  :uh:  :biggrin:
[snapback]3537684[/snapback]​
yeah Fred's kinda funny. He was suppose to have a kandy shitter seat but ya know :uh:

what's next? A flaked out kitchen table :dunno: Fred's tryin to have a total lowrider style house...wait till you see his crushed velvet couch :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
once again bob has asked for my address again... so maybe he will finally send the fuckin seat...... its only been since nov that we talked about it and its been done since april...... ill kandy the whole house but kelly wont let me.......

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 4 2005, 02:34 AM
heres mine by the way
[snapback]3539078[/snapback]​
I like your BigLinc!

·
49,409 Posts
I wish you/I was closer, you'd be doing my car

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
reminds me of the toilet seat topic. lol

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Aug 4 2005, 06:10 PM~3542113
if u could keep a car long enough, i don't wanna be 2 hours into the job and a flatbed come and pick me up and have to finish it on the freeway goin to the new owner
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :angry:

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Aug 4 2005, 04:10 PM~3542113
if u could keep a car long enough, i don't wanna be 2 hours into the job and a flatbed come and pick me up and have to finish it on the freeway goin to the new owner
Beat me to the comment....

:cool: :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts