LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22 BIKES PLAQUES, KNOCK'D OUT IN 5 DAYS, GLAD TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL PLAQUES BACK IN ACTION. THX AGAIN MARK, I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mark is back? Is he still working at the "PLAQUEWERKS". I was never able to get my mold. I guess I'll try again. Thanks

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark is back? Is he still working at the "PLAQUEWERKS". I was never able to get my mold. I guess I'll try again. Thanks
Mark is still plaquewerks, and is back on track. He knoc'd out 22 plaques last week, in 5 days. Give him a call 818-614-8192 ;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks Chinaman for the puttin up the new number for Mark!!!!!

He owes me for two plaques that i paid for right before he closed!!!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
BURNED NEWCROWD FOR 1000 DOLLARS AND OUR MOLD

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks China Man, I'll give him a
call.
:thumbsup:

He made good with me so im sure he'll take care of you. He actually contacted me to reslove the matter... thats why i posted his #, i'll get his e-mail address and post it as well

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

700 deposit for 10 plaques 275 for the mold that we never recieved equals 975 plus the three hour drive there and back 1000 gone make it right and well be kool

·
Registered
872 Posts
Mark if u read this I want my Mold.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mark also called me and said that he is trying to make good on all orders, so I am cool with that. Seems to me that he encountered bad times as we all do and he's back on his feet now. I say good for u Mark for taking control of this situation and making good on your WORD towards the lowriding community. However U see it, Mark is to me the best plaque maker there is ....Period.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Mark also called me and said that he is trying to make good on all orders, so I am cool with that. Seems to me that he encountered bad times as we all do and he's back on his feet now. I say good for u Mark for taking control of this situation and making good on your WORD towards the lowriding community. However U see it, Mark is to me the best plaque maker there is ....Period.
I hope he makes it right with everybody :cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yea he was having some problems. We had to go to his shop and pull our molds from him. No hate or anything u know? Everybody has problems. Glad to see that he's back in action. We do business w lowriderplaques.com now.

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
I'll stick with A & B Foundry..

Plaq mold.jpg

Plaq.jpg

254.jpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts