LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if your lookin to do like some trim or even your spokes that shit works good i painted my spare rime spokes and all it looks professionally done all from a spray can though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im doin just my spokes on my rims tomarrow ill post some b4 and after pix.. and some pix of the dish of my spare

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
paint on rims is a no-no, even if you clear it, it's gonna chip. maybe this shits diffrent, but we'll just have to wait and see. post some pics.

damn i like this avatar :biggrin:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and on the no no for paint on the rims thing its only spray paint so if it chips repaint it not like its costin you 5000 dollars also if you try it make sure you clean the surface good otherwise fish eyes and shit in the paint

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by Day Day@Jan 9 2004, 03:26 PM

thats the spare i tryed it on first and also the center of my steering wheel
thats tight man thanks for the pixs
:cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shit i prolly wont have this truck in a year so im not sweatin it.... i should have built bigger and better things

·
Registered
51,637 Posts

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
no not yet but some one i know did.it look good for home made stuff

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Don't Buy Shit From Wal-Mart. They Got A Shitty Returns Policy, Don't Give A Fuck About Their Workers, And Most Of The Crap You Buy From There Is Junk. If You Gonna Shop At Wal-Mart Shop In The Electonic Section Or Grocery Sections.

Beleive Me I Work There. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts