LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
My name is Blanca G, one of the people in charge of recruiting people for “The 4th Annual East Side Car show” at Houston Community College-South East Campus. This car show is being organized by the Student Government Association in order to recruit funds for the March of Dimes Foundation. (Attached is the donation letter head .) I have also taken the liberty of attaching vendor, and sponsor applications incase you are interested in setting up a booth or in becoming a sponsor. If you are planning in registering your vehicle please inform me if it is a car, truck, SUV, or bike so that I can get you the proper form.
To all car clubs I would like it if you could provide me with a list that includes the following:
1. Car Club/City*
2. # of Vehicles*
3. The vehicle models
4. Members name/nickname
5. Coded Car Club Banner in order to post on website
The ones marked * are required.
I am requesting this information so that we can have a head count of how many people we have to accommodate. The reason the banner is on the list is so that we can post it on our MySpace page; which is going to include basic car show information. This is also going to be a way for people interested to communicate with us.
I would like to inform you that if you register now, and before January 25, 2009 you get $5 off your vehicle entry fee and $150 of your vendor fee. The sponsors’ logo will be included in the car show flyer. We are going to have HCC TV and Party 93.3 attending. Again the date for the car show is Saturday January 31st, 2009. If you have any questions regarding this message, please feel free to contact me.

Message me for applications and more info.
myspace page underconstruction

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
damn the 31 is my olladys bday but owell carshow come 1st

·
BPCC
5,655 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts