nice ey mate.........

lets bbq now, man,,,,,,

:smile:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 4 2003, 01:08 PM
cool. The engine must not be glued in, looks like it slipped in the second pic. I'm not feeling the rims, looks like Autozone hubcaps

K. Diaz
the 3rd pic its just sitting there but the rest it has been glued down , i wasnt really goin for a lowrider loook since it ant a lowrider type of car ;)

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Nov 3 2003, 08:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Nov 3 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Nov 4 2003, 01:08 PM
cool.  The engine must not be glued in, looks like it slipped in the second pic.  I'm not feeling the rims, looks like Autozone hubcaps

K. Diaz
the 3rd pic its just sitting there but the rest it has been glued down , i wasnt really goin for a lowrider loook since it ant a lowrider type of car ;)[/b][/quote]
I know it's not supposed to look like a lowrider :uh: , but they still don't look right, that look got played out on muscle cars. I think wheels should be more inset or dished and with bigger rears. But that's just what I think, if you're happy with it, I'll just shut up :biggrin:

K. Diaz

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 4 2003, 03:50 PM
Shhhhh!!! quite guys.....the engine is sleeping. lol

looks good in the other pics though other than the wheels :)
u dont like the wheels ? :angry: na lol i like em i think it looks quite nice , better than the stockos ;) in my opion

·
Registered
64 Posts
wheels just dont work. try the torque thrusts? or whatever wheels are like the GM rally wheels, for chryslecorp. ya know

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
They do look like hubcaps, but what did the stock wheels look like? For my musclecars I try to keep them looking stock in terms of colours, but I like to add autodrag wheels and classic torque thrusts, torques will never go out of fashion on musclecars :cool:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Those custom version wheels would look alright on it with the tire decals. White writing makes wheels on musclecars look alot better somehow.
That stock version of that kit looks sweet, I might have to get that model now :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Nov 4 2003, 08:08 PM
Those custom version wheels would look alright on it with the tire decals. White writing makes wheels on musclecars look alot better somehow.
That stock version of that kit looks sweet, I might have to get that model now :cheesy:
yer

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Nov 4 2003, 03:08 AM
I might have to get that model now :cheesy:
it's a nice kit man, i bought it just for the engine to use on another car. and was going to build the rest of the car as a "curbside" since its so nice. probably going to just get another one and build it complete. :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 5 2003, 08:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 5 2003, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo@Nov 4 2003, 03:08 AM
I might have to get that model now  :cheesy:
it's a nice kit man, i bought it just for the engine to use on another car. and was going to build the rest of the car as a "curbside" since its so nice. probably going to just get another one and build it complete. :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
yer i bought it cos i liked the style and shape of it

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 5 2003, 08:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 5 2003, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Nov 4 2003, 03:38 PM
i bought it cuz i needed a 426 Hemi for replica project. and all the newer Hemi equiped kits have the 392 Hemis and just arent the same ;)[/b][/quote]
oh ok lol , i got that 426 hemi motor laying around , im thinkin bout puttin it in something cos it is quite a nice motor ay

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Nov 4 2003, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Nov 4 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 5 2003, 08:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas
@Nov 4 2003, 03:38 PM

i bought it cuz i needed a 426 Hemi for replica project. and all the newer Hemi equiped kits have the 392 Hemis and just arent the same ;)
oh ok lol , i got that 426 hemi motor laying around , im thinkin bout puttin it in something cos it is quite a nice motor ay[/b][/quote]
or you could put it in the parts box that your getting together for me :biggrin: lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts