LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have the opportunity to sell "The Assassyn" right now as it is or when i finish it. i could really use the money for my impala i'm fixing up (my real '65 impala). what do you all think i should do? should i sell or keep it?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
thats up to you man. i'm sure you have ALOT involved in it. you could probably get fairly decent money for it but not enough to even knock a dent in your real car. so would it even be worth it to you after all that hard work or would you just hold off on a $100 part an extra week till you have the cash? like i said man, it's up to you. just putting my .02 like you asked for ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Aug 18 2003, 08:35 PM
hey guys, i have the opportunity to sell "The Assassyn" right now as it is or when i finish it. i could really use the money for my impala i'm fixing up (my real '65 impala). what do you all think i should do? should i sell or keep it?

where or how did you get the Lettering on the winsheild. you make decals?? or stickers or some shit??

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
just like the mad modeler said its up to you I think sell it and fix your real car ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Aug 19 2003, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Aug 19 2003, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Aug 19 2003, 01:55 PM
ha ha ha..............jervies, dont you mean jevries?
everytime i see his name i think "jeRvies" but i know its jevRies, i dont know y, but i just do[/b][/quote]
you crazy kids! lol :wave:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i have 3 jobs, but i'm kinda in debt right now....lol. i gotta make some money bad. anyways the letters were rub-on transfers i got at a local office supplies/printing shop that sells computer paper and shit. they're cool as hell and a sheet is like $7.00 but worth it. it took some time to rub them on and get them even and everything, but it turned out great. anyways, i think i'm going to sell it....then i will only have time and room for bigger and better things. ~JO$H~

1 - 20 of 40 Posts