LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i replaced a solenoid that goes to my back pump and when i put the shit back together the switch that's suppose to make both back cylinders come down goes up? and it goes up when i hit the switch to go up? maybe i connected something wrong but i don't know? is there a diagram of what wire from the dump solenoid goes where? i got one to an organe one and one to a blue one and the red wire to the solenoid and there's another black wire but i don't remember where it goes? please somebody help me.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
when my switches were controlling the wrong things it was because i had a solenoid stuck , i picked up a new one from napa, swapped it out and wala switches were back to normal.

Not saying its what your problem is, but it could possible be that the solenoid you replaced is bad out of the box.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
u have ur pump power wires and dump wires backwards. u can just swap them at teh switch or if u know the color combonation change em in the trunk

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$ider@Sep 24 2007, 07:56 PM~8862878
i replaced a solenoid that goes to my back pump and when i put the shit back together the switch that's suppose to make both back cylinders come down goes up? and it goes up when i hit the switch to go up? maybe i connected something wrong but i don't know? is there a diagram of what wire from the dump solenoid goes where? i got one to an organe one and one to a blue one and the red wire to the solenoid and there's another black wire but i don't remember where it goes? please somebody help me.
that bit of info really doesn't help us cuz everybody wires it up differently. appart from da wires going to the solenoids is there anything else you disconnected?

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
sounds like what he did was take the dump wire and put it to the solenoid and put pumps power wire to the dump.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Sep 25 2007, 06:34 AM~8864846
sounds like what he did was take the dump wire and put it to the solenoid and put pumps power wire to the dump.
or he wasnt wiring the switch up side down ...

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Ya he definately could have wired the switch incorrectly too

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's ghetto dumb fuck i know. i knew your pussy ass was going to come in here any minute talking shit out of your little whore mouth. :uh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts