LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

the BADD EXPERIENCE topic

854 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Bigjxloc 
#1 ·
i figured it would be a good idea to look out for us fellow lowriders.

i'm hearin toooo many people getting robbed,gettin their cars putt in prison,paying for good work to be done and gettin a shitty result.people givin shops their hard earned money to get something done,and gettin fucked in the long run.

lets hear your badd experience stories,problems you have ,people u delt with,or products you used.

lets not let another lowrider be another victim .

#2 ·
macco in san learndro(nor,CA)soppossed to restore the car's exterior but put dents in chrome,couldnt paint for shit ,put a shitload of bondo(no hardener)right over rust and car was staright there really wasnt a need ,had surface rust very lightly now it bubbled up and chewed the metal("because they restored it...RIGHT"),high quality bullshit,now after a year the whole paint all around cracked and the bondo spots are chiping(preatty much everywhere),charged over $2,000 for a simple black coat and now need to restore it all over again oh by the way its a 1968 chevy camaroZ28

#5 ·
Originally posted by Mike_e@Sep 28 2007, 12:47 AM~8885818
macco in san learndro(nor,CA)soppossed to restore the car's exterior but put dents in chrome,couldnt paint for shit ,put a shitload of bondo(no hardener)right over rust and car was staright there really wasnt a need ,had surface rust very lightly now it bubbled up and chewed the metal("because they restored it...RIGHT"),high quality bullshit,now after a year the whole paint all around cracked and the bondo spots are chiping(preatty much everywhere),charged over $2,000 for a simple black coat and now need to restore it all over again oh by the way its a 1968 chevy camaroZ28

Your first mistake was choosing maaco...

#6 ·
TOOK MY COUPE IN FOR A ENGINE SWAP, CAR WAS SUPER CLEAN BUT HAD A BAD ENGINE, I FOUND ANOTHER COUPE WITH A GOOD ENGINE IN IT A 6 0 MOTOR SO I WANTED THEM SWITCHED. TOOK THE CAR TO MAY FRIEND CHAD THAT HAS A SHOP. I HAD ALL THE EURO PARTS READY AND TOLD HIM I HAD TO HAVE THE CAR READY BY JULY HE HAD MY CAR FOR OVER A YEAR, WHEN I GOT IT BACK THE FIRST DAY I TOOK IT OUT 3500$ IT COST ME, IT BROKE DOWN AND HAD TO HAVE IT TOWED BACK TO THE HOUSE. HE TOLD ME HE HAD A GUY WORK ON IT THAT DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING :uh: SO HE FIRED HIM, HE WAS LIKE I CAN FIX IT. SAT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS MY WIFE WENT DOWN THERE ONCE A WEEK, I WENT DOWN THERE THE OTHER WEEK THEN FINALLY PULLED IT OUT I TOOK HIM TO COURT AND ONLY GOT BACK 18OO CAUSE HE SAID THE REST WAS IN PARTS.I THINK HE IS A GOOD GUY JUST GOT IN OVER HIS HEAD I THINK, BUT I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN. AND THE CAR STILL IS NOT FINISHED.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...4390_1_full.jpg
THE WHITE ONE :tears:

#7 ·
Francisco's upholstry in San Bruno thet took a year and half to do my interior and the only reason it got finished because he hired a new guy just to do it. plus it did not come out good at all :angry: :angry:

#8 ·
Originally posted by BOUNZIN@Sep 28 2007, 09:44 AM~8888564
Francisco's upholstry in San Bruno thet took a year and half to do  my interior and the only reason it got finished because he hired a new guy just to do it. plus it did not come out good at all :angry:  :angry:
for the Monte?

#9 ·
Originally posted by Regal King@Sep 28 2007, 10:14 AM~8888812
for the Monte?
Yeah it's the interior thats in it now, so i'm looking now for a new shop to redo the whole thing ;)

#15 ·
I took my my car 94 caprice to this one guy up here he said he said he would have it done april 15 2006 i go there 3 times a week i even had 2 help block and sand my car. My car is still up there in primer now he is saying that it is just him in the shop and and he has a account with metra railroad and that is more important then then my car i have not had a car in 2 years now. I have gave him 3,000 when i took the car. all he has to is just lay the paint but he says i don't have time. This weekend i am going 2 get my car back it's in pieces now this is all f-up :(

#17 ·
Originally posted by ToXiC_FuMeS@Sep 28 2007, 08:13 PM~8891490
Beware at my shop i often take longer then expected and rarely answer the phone,but the end result is always good.

x2 lmao!!!! :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.