LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM HAVE A 3 PUMP SETUP, I HAVE ONE GOING TO THE FRONT. IM GONNA BUY A NEW PUMP FOR THE FRONT AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE CRAZIST PUMP IS. I WANNA RUN IT ON 48 OR 60 VOLTS.
I CHECKED OUT THE LONA&SONS SITE THEY CLAIM TO PUT OUT 22000 PSI ON THEY TOP OF THE LINE PUMP AND IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT BLACK MAGIC PISTION PUMPS ALSO. RECOMMEND COILS TOO.

WHATS THE SHIT BOYS?

81 COUPE DE VILLE STOCK MOTOR

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Pro hopper- LA series 1" ports-'nuff said!Black magic's cool too from what I've heard- no personal experience though.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
NONE OF THESE PUMPS ARE MY TASTE, BUT THIS HERE IS NICE.

ALL BOULEVARD PUMPS ARE 1/2 PRESSURE OR BIGGER. AND THEY HAVE 2" FILLER PORTS IN THE WAMMY TANKS.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Nov 18 2003, 02:03 PM

ALL BOULEVARD PUMPS ARE 1/2 PRESSURE OR BIGGER. AND THEY HAVE 2" FILLER PORTS IN THE WAMMY TANKS.
With our whammy tanks, you have a choice... either the regular ports or the large ports...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vegas whats better a whammy setup to the front or a one pump. show the top of the line shit so when i hits two licks of the switch im up in the air. i wanna make an order soon!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Nov 18 2003, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Nov 18 2003, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Nov 18 2003, 02:03 PM

With our whammy tanks, you have a choice... either the regular ports or the large ports...[/b][/quote]
How much for a chrome wammy tank with the large port. :cheesy:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 18 2003, 02:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 18 2003, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 04:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Nov 18 2003, 02:03 PM

With our whammy tanks, you have a choice... either the regular ports or the large ports...
How much for a chrome wammy tank with the large port. :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
i was told $300 for the tank and plug....look in my thread whammy....who makes? and youll get the info on that tank.

looks NICE though!!!!!

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
ive seen some big inches from blvd equipment and heard some good opinions on there equipment and thats what ive decided to use ,how my hopper will hop is ywt to be known

theres some good pumps around at the mo blvd,black magic,pro hopper,showtime etc as to whats the best now thats a hard question to answer as everybody has different views i like blvd there shit looks sweet and seems to get the inches but at the end of the day the choice is yours

·
Registered
4,710 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Add 10 inches to your hop with BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULIC'S PUMP with SUPER 80 gear, they aren't playin they are dead serious!!!! Been following hydraulics for well over 17 years and these are the best on the market. If you want big inches next year you gotta have this pump. Call today.........................

Black Magic Hydraulics
2900 S. Highland Dr.
Suite 19-B
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
U.S.A

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 1-866-magic33

Hours: Mon-Fri 1:30-9:00pm

1 - 20 of 35 Posts