LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the subject says i recently started customizing my interior,which includes a chandelier and a tv in the steering wheel of my "93 T- Bird. For pics click HERE . I am not finished yet though.

let me know what you guys think

Peace Sam R.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
does that chandelier whack you in the head when your driving.....kinda makes me remember when i had my 85 lincoln mark VI, i had a disco ball hanging and i put a green light over top of it so it looked like a bunch of green fleas jumping around the ceiling...ahh the memories...anyways not bad for just starting on it...never seen any pimped out t-birds

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
oh man.... i dont know whether to criticize or compliment..

that chandelier is fuckin huge.. seriously, its too big..

all in a tbird.. i dunno man... i just dont know..
much credit to you for doing it all yourself though..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually the "chandy" isn't as big as the pic shows. it's a little smaller than the size of say a 7" flipdown tv. i've had it for 2 mos . now and never had any problems with it hitting my head, it's actually 2 feet or more from my head. it's a pretty popular trick around here, but what sets mine apart is that it changes color at night.
thanx for the comments

Peace Sam R.

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
im sorry, but somebody has to say it, this is horrible. The steeringwheel, clean that shit up. I see a dvd-screen attached to it with some fabric around it, why not the whole steeringwheel, or why not install it into the steeringwheel. Putting another fabric in the car like crushed velvet, specially when its done without buttons or without wrinkled pleat, is tricky, you need to do everything, or nothing, but not parts it looks like shit, im not here to hurt your feeling im giving an honest opinion

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Joost....@Sep 12 2003, 03:57 PM
The steeringwheel, clean that shit up. I see a dvd-screen attached to it with some fabric around it, why not the whole steeringwheel, or why not install it into the steeringwheel.

like I said before I am NOT finished. Also that is not a dvd screen just thrown in. it's actually a part of my steering wheel and I am able to fully turn my wheel without worring about clipping or cutting my wires or loosing video signal.
eventually I plan on fiberglassing it in and redoing my whole interior with pleat and tucks and buttons, lots-a- bottons.
Joost I appreciate you honesty, but like i said this is my first custom interior and I am not done with it.

Peace Sam R.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
maybe your next project should be, putting a hot tub in the back seat. :uh: or did you already start that.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
for real, i know you just start out, but the steeringwheel just has to go, i know you can do better then that. How good you are is how good you wanna be, im working on my interior too, never done anything like it, its my first, im not here to brag, just saying if i can do it you can do it, just use the right shit and have the guts to cut your interior up muhaha

this is my first couch, its not that hard

Last edited by Joost.... at Sep 14 2003, 05:26 PM

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Sep 14 2003, 09:25 AM
for real, i know you just start out, but the steeringwheel just has to go, i know you can do better then that. How good you are is how good you wanna be, im working on my interior too, never done anything like it, its my first, im not here to brag, just saying if i can do it you can do it, just use the right shit and have the guts to cut your interior up muhaha

this is my first couch, its not that hard
nice int. check out my homies int.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts