LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 87 Monte Carlo SS that i want to change the color to House of Kolor Lime Gold candy. I want it done right, door jambs, under hood, trunk, everything. I checked a couple shops but wasn't comfortable with their quality. Don't wanna see no tiger stripes, cloudiness, dark spots around panel edges, etc. Let me know who yall recommend in the DFW. I'm willing to pay for top quality

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by charliebrown@Oct 6 2007, 04:53 PM~8944445
I got a 87 Monte Carlo SS that i want to change the color to House of Kolor Lime Gold candy.  I want it done right, door jambs, under hood, trunk, everything.  I checked a couple shops but wasn't comfortable with their quality.  Don't wanna see no tiger stripes, cloudiness, dark spots around panel edges, etc.  Let me know who yall recommend in the DFW. I'm willing to pay for top quality
:0

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Originally posted by slo@Oct 6 2007, 06:52 PM~8944559
:0
for real aint that a first usually the topic is named ''need a show quality paintjob for cheap''.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Theres a place called Dallas Kandy Kustoms, i think, in N. Dallas. I'll see if i can get more info on them for you.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Originally posted by charliebrown@Oct 6 2007, 05:53 PM~8944445
I got a 87 Monte Carlo SS that i want to change the color to House of Kolor Lime Gold candy.  I want it done right, door jambs, under hood, trunk, everything.  I checked a couple shops but wasn't comfortable with their quality.  Don't wanna see no tiger stripes, cloudiness, dark spots around panel edges, etc.  Let me know who yall recommend in the DFW.  I'm willing to pay for top quality
CB i am a painter myself and there are few i would trust to paint for me... for starters i would contact; toxic fumes on this site his name is jerry and he owns Sinnerville studios...he does mad work.....
dusold designs would be another choice in lewisville but i dont know if he is doing cars anymore you can check though.... he was on that show metric "something" on espn2 and his bike business has skyrocketed.. good luck i have a 87ss MC also with t-tops but i am gonna keep it grey.

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by radicalplastic09@Oct 6 2007, 07:33 PM~8944889
for real aint that a first usually the topic is named ''need a show quality paintjob for cheap''.
thats what i was thinkin

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Oct 7 2007, 08:48 PM~8949302
HIT UP KANDY MAN AND TAKE IT DOWN SOUTH, YOU WILL NOT BE UNSATISFIED
this is true or bring it to houston this guy JAY down here is awesome on solid candies.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hit up SOC of Kandy Kane Kustomz. Good work,reasonable prices. Won many Best of show paint jobs. Good people. SOC @214-251-6629 Tell him str8_tripn referred you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Go to Corpus and see Fabian. Don't go anywhere else, trust me. He is it. Bomb truck of the year, multiple magazines features.
KoK

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
:0 :0 kandy factory in corpus. best in the area

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by King of Kolor@Oct 9 2007, 03:14 PM~8962070
Go to Corpus and see Fabian.  Don't go anywhere else, trust me.  He is it.  Bomb truck of the year, multiple magazines features. 
KoK
X2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts