LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you could buy /build your ultimate pump what would it be im lookin at possibly building my own but we want the best so what would you all suggest

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
You'll get mad inches with this custom pump.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
your stupid ;)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
:cheesy: :roflmao: :cool:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Me personally, i would just by it "off the shelf" from a shop with excellent customer service.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Silver@Dec 7 2003, 05:09 PM
You'll get mad inches with this custom pump.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
man that looks the shic can you get them in chrome what pressure do they run can i run a adex with that :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
i got 2 of those Elite 2000 pumps. they work great :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 8 2003, 10:45 PM
MOST OF ALL MANUFACTURES HAVE GOOD QUALITY, WHAT DEPENDS IS HOW MUCH YOUR WILLING TO SPEND$$$$$$$

nice :cheesy:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Dec 7 2003, 04:27 PM
your stupid ;)
"your stupid" ?????

hey man, if you are gonna put in the energy to be a dick, please for your own self worth, get it right.

you are stupid, hence, YOU'RE STUPID

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by dollars+Dec 9 2003, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dollars @ Dec 9 2003, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--showandgo@Dec 7 2003, 04:27 PM
your stupid ;)
"your stupid" ?????

hey man, if you are gonna put in the energy to be a dick, please for your own self worth, get it right.

you are stupid, hence, YOU'RE STUPID[/b][/quote]
he didn't mean to say that silver was stupid... but more like silver, you are stupid LOL... that type of stupid... plus we're homies, so as you said... HENCE!!! ShowandGo and silver are stupid LOL :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by dollars+Dec 9 2003, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dollars @ Dec 9 2003, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--showandgo@Dec 7 2003, 04:27 PM
your stupid ;)
"your stupid" ?????

you are stupid, hence, YOU'RE STUPID[/b][/quote]
where the hell did you come from??? You'd have to know all of us to understand who jokes with who... we all know each other and this is how we are. Take my advice... stay out of things that don't concern you. :uh: :uh:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Dec 9 2003, 05:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Dec 9 2003, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 05:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--showandgo
@Dec 7 2003, 04:27 PM
your stupid ;)

"your stupid" ?????

he didn't mean to say that silver was stupid... but more like silver, you are stupid LOL... that type of stupid... plus we're homies, so as you said... HENCE!!! ShowandGo and silver are stupid LOL :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
yup... they are, but then again... maybe you and me are stupid too, Nacho. ;) ;)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 9 2003, 06:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 9 2003, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 9 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 05:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--showandgo
@Dec 7 2003, 04:27 PM
your stupid ;)

"your stupid" ?????

he didn't mean to say that silver was stupid... but more like silver, you are stupid LOL... that type of stupid... plus we're homies, so as you said... HENCE!!! ShowandGo and silver are stupid LOL :roflmao:
yup... they are, but then again... maybe you and me are stupid too, Nacho. ;) ;)[/b][/quote]
man, you're stupid you wanna be mexican LOL...

and you tell Ron imma choke him with my laso... and put him by the the exhaust of the civic tand rev up the engine on him LOL

i bet he'll stop talking about my hatch LOL hahaha :biggrin:

i'm stupid n/m LOL :roflmao:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts