LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site; I have a 92 Olds Achieva, I wanna put something on it (dros/bagz) which setup would work Ideal for my car? Dros or Air Cylinders?

·
Registered
970 Posts
aight dogg, first things first welcome to layitlow, im gonna give u a lil advice...the boys in the drolics forum dont respond well to these air or drolic questions,they gonna holla hydroes of course but theres a few good guys on l.i.l .................but anyways i would say drolics...with accumulators, nice ride with performance :0

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
juice it with accumulators or bag it...if you dont know much about hydraulics i suggest trying to learn as much as you can on them before getting them on your ride....bags dont require much explanation and are pretty much bolt on....the people on here usually answer you pretty quick on most questions and are for the most part helpful with the exception of a few assholes

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Dec 27 2003, 03:48 AM
juice it with accumulators or bag it...if you dont know much about hydraulics i suggest trying to learn as much as you can on them before getting them on your ride....bags dont require much explanation and are pretty much bolt on....the people on here usually answer you pretty quick on most questions and are for the most part helpful with the exception of a few assholes
like dre day :0

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know alot more about Dros than bagz, cuz my friend has a D with dros on it. I'm not much for hopping my car (front wheel drive) so wut would be a setup I can use for just u,d,s,s?

Also I'm not sure on all the terms used with dros.....wut exactly is Pancaking?

Thanks alot for your help guyz!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But I have noticed on my friends D that the dros are really really messy, his wheel wells have dro fluid all over. Is that a problem with dros? (I live on a dirt road too, which doesn't look good either)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by Sdyme@Dec 28 2003, 10:10 AM
But I have noticed on my friends D that the dros are really really messy, his wheel wells have dro fluid all over. Is that a problem with dros? (I live on a dirt road too, which doesn't look good either)
it only a problem when they leak...
buy good shit and maintain it, and it shouldnt be an issue..

or if youre worried about a mess, bag it

·
Registered
473 Posts
2 pumps, 4 accumulators, 4 dumps, and 8 prewired switches would be better than bagz.

Cause when you have bagz you are limited to a few moves until the compressor turns on and then wait. This is bad when you have someone else with droz that is competing against you.

If worried bout mess then I suggest putting the pumps under the car. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by WANNADANCE@Dec 28 2003, 06:47 PM
2 pumps, 4 accumulators, 4 dumps, and 8 prewired switches would be better than bagz.

Cause when you have bagz you are limited to a few moves until the compressor turns on and then wait. This is bad when you have someone else with droz that is competing against you.

If worried bout mess then I suggest putting the pumps under the car. :biggrin:
get 4 pumps 4 dumps or bag it don't bullshit around with 2 pumps

4 pump or nothing

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
run 2 pumps 4 dumps ,4 accumulators and 4 batts and 4 switches you will love it and i will perfourm nice and last a long time :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by Sdyme@Dec 28 2003, 11:10 AM
Good installation and good maintenance keep the messiness away.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts