LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in the mail yesterday so it was time to drop these bikes in the weeds :biggrin:

:cool:

Ozzy's old bike, we put it back together for some shows, but we'll strip it back down soon and repaint it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
All the bikes are looking good, expecially my old one :biggrin: You going to that crusie, make sure you take plenty pics of the competition out there, i need to make sure i have something good planeed for the Kurri Kurri show in March

Also if you want some of those bikes to have a tank or something, tell me and i will do it for fairly cheap for you

What have you done with those guards ?

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by ozzylowrider@Sep 22 2006, 12:29 AM~6222252
All the bikes are looking good, expecially my old one  :biggrin:  You going to that crusie, make sure you take plenty pics of the competition out there, i need to make sure i have something good planeed for the Kurri Kurri show in March

Also if you want some of those bikes to have a tank or something, tell me and i will do it for fairly cheap for you

What have you done with those guards ?
Can't make the show on sunday now, my wifes got food poisoning and she must rest and get better for our trip to the States next week.

I will get at you for some work on the frames when we get back, the guards are still here waiting for all the trike parts to be collected.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ozzie old bikes looks good, its a real shame the painter didn't do the prep work better, i like the colour very different to most bikes that are out there

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
That 1 bike looks real good :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts