LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

801 - 820 of 861 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
2 weeks ago I got the car back home and gave it a wash...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
I also purchased this about a month ago

IMG_1886.jpg

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
We dropped the engine back in for mock up on last time before I paint and chrome more stuff ....

IMG_1972.jpg

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #806
You might as well put in another order for rims and tires with that motor setup
Everyone keeps saying that but nah it will never see that kind of abuse. I don't even drive the cadi like that and it has a fully built engine... it more for looks then anything but it wont be a slow either :D

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #809

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #810
I spent yesterday drilling holes In the doors and pillars to run the wires for the power windows and taking more pictures of the car....Im still chipping away at It guys

Attachments

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #812
the front is done but the back is not cut yet... It will sit lower but not on the ground.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #815 (Edited)
I made the fuel lines the other day ... Black AN -8pressure -6return Jose and fittings

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #816 (Edited)
I also spent the day fucking up some shit... so because I thought it would be a great idea to add a supercharger my fuel system that I already bought can not keep up... so I bought a Holley drop in 450 in tank ... it good up to 800hp ... All good right.... wrong! This thing requires me to drill a 3 1/4 whole in the new gas tank.... sounds easy right? except the tank is stainless it said fuck you to both my whole saws.... apparently I need a carbide whole saw.... it should be here Monday

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #817
cut that bish with the jig saw lastnight and canceled the carbide whole saw after I was done... I would have tried the jigsaw sooner but yesterday was the first nice day where it was not freezing ballz or raining and I could get the car out to get to the jigsaw

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #819

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #820
801 - 820 of 861 Posts