LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

861 - 877 of 877 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
You
thanks its been a long road but there is still lots to do.. the car has to go back to the paint shop I need to finish up the some of the wiring/plumbing of the vintage air, install the music and interior, I have to finish hardlining the hydraulics powder coat the battery rack/pump mount, get the car on the dyno to make sure the drivability is there....then nut and bolt the whole car and make sure I completed all my installs... there is still a ton of work to do even though now the car looks like a complete car .
you’ll be done in no time :cool:

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #862
Setup done I still need to hardline the dump wires but you get the idea

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #865
I have the rear of the car sitting on fluid. I liffted it with the battery charger to check for leaks on the hard lines....there were only 2 I think I just need to tighten down on them

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #869

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #870
Lookin’ good. Love that last shot especially. I like how those batteries fit neatly in the back 😎
thanks my boy Matt from 37fabrication built the pump mount and battery rack

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #873
He did a good job. I have a question. When you buy a continental kit does it come with the 5th wheel and tire? Always wondered that.
no sir it does not come with the wheel and tire or the emblems on the face.... and the latch and wheel holder are raw steel

·
Registered
249 Posts
no sir it does not come with the wheel and tire or the emblems on the face.... and the latch and wheel holder are raw steel
oh ok. I figured it was in raw steel. They could at least give you the chevy emblems 🤦🏾‍♂️ Looks good. These are the cars that in my opinion need conti kits, 57-60 Chevy’s. Never cared for them on 61-64 impalas.

·
Registered
1987 Cutlass Supreme
41 Posts
just went through the entire build, this 57 goes hard. The color, motor and trunk set up, dizamn. You did that (y)(y)

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #876
just went through the entire build, this 57 goes hard. The color, motor and trunk set up, dizamn. You did that (y)(y)
Thank you very much

861 - 877 of 877 Posts