LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of you may remember seeing the odd pic of my caddy on this site......well anyways, one night last October, I took it to downtown Vancouver, and some shit happened. To make a long story short; it got hit. :angry: :(

Coppa Feel - RIP :(
Copper Top 2005 :)

Attachments

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This sucked really really bad :angry:

Attachments

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyways, after carefully inspecting the damage, the good news was that the frame was good. The car drove like nothing happened, except the rear quarter told a different story. I sent the car to Westside Hydraulics (back when we were friends) in Vancouver to put some work in.

Attachments

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first thing that was going to be needed, was a new quarter panel. So I bought a parts car and westside got the bodyman to cut away.

Attachments

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now here comes the big job, removing the crunch :0

Attachments

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Joost....@Jul 27 2005, 05:04 PM
ouch thats gotta hurt  :angry:
love seeing the repairpics, i do the same thing for a living and i love to see when a car is coming back to life again  :biggrin:
[snapback]3492976[/snapback]​
It hurt seeing it like that, but hey, shit happens...........gotta keep moving. :cool:

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unfortunately, I don't have no pics of it in the booth, but I do got these. I didn't want to repaint the car the exact same color or scheme; so I decided for round two, it was time to change things up a bit :biggrin: :0

Attachments

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
WELL THAT LOOKS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT WHO HIT YOU HOW THAT HAPPEN? LIKE THE COLOR OR YOU DOING IT THE SAME

1 - 20 of 546 Posts