Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 1 2005, 10:06 AM
it is possible, just might take some time
[snapback]3520323[/snapback]​
too lazy and no money right now

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
i like it....is that a shark fin at the bottom.... i say u should work on making that a big nicer.......and just in case since ur taking the seatpost out....make sure u use 16 gauge or even 14 if its not 2 thick.....and weld the skirts on really good and the thing under the tank....so it has less of a chance of folding :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
hummm that would b pretty cool...an all chrome custom frame....the welds would have to b so clean.......it would b neat 2 try

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
I like :thumbsup:

You know what would be bad ass is if you did all the sheet metal work, grind it down perfectly smooth and get the entire thing chromed and just do some pinstripe and murals and it'd be bad ass.

Think about it man, look at all the tanks and everything OCC and WCC and all the chopper shops do with not one drop of bondo and look how smooth they come out. The same thing can be done for a bike its just people are too lazy to take the time to grind it down so you got a chance at being the only all chromed out custom frame for the lolo world ;)

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 2 2005, 12:24 AM
fuk u dont take my idea i take it back......... i just gotta go buy a welder.... dam u ppl
[snapback]3522361[/snapback]​

First one to do it takes credit. :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 1 2005, 01:26 PM
I like :thumbsup:

You know what would be bad ass is if you did all the sheet metal work, grind it down perfectly smooth and get the entire thing chromed and just do some pinstripe and murals and it'd be bad ass.

Think about it man, look at all the tanks and everything OCC and WCC and all the chopper shops do with not one drop of bondo and look how smooth they come out.  The same thing can be done for a bike its just people are too lazy to take the time to grind it down so you got a chance at being the only all chromed out custom frame for the lolo world ;)
[snapback]3521885[/snapback]​
oh shit i got some approval of Tony O
im onerd

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 2 2005, 03:41 AM
oh shit i got some approval of Tony O
im onerd
[snapback]3523711[/snapback]​
:cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts