LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last couple of months, I have noticed a variety of start-up lowrider DVD series makers. Now, to be honest, what is the difference between them all? Which has the better quality, video production value and overall circulation?

OG Rider
Truucha
360 Low
??
??

Are any of these actual companies or is everyone just a hobbiest with a inexpensive mini-DV camara and alot of time on their hands?

No disrespect, just want to hear from these up and coming entrepreneurs.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
they are all a little different flavor.......always have to do something to make you stand out......another thing is business sense...how you treat your customes...how you listen to what they want..and what you do about it.....who you cater to.......professionalism....content is different..they are mainly for different people.....hoppers....car show attendees and participants.....you gotta add a little different flavor....some are geared towards families some are for the gente that want more girls in em......it's more of a personal thing....but props to all of em for bringing out lifestyle to the world

and don't forget HOMYZRUS AND RIDERS CHRONICLES............

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Lets start by compiling a list:

Street Stars
Dip'n
Young Hogg/Pumps&Dumps
Cali-Swangin'
Truucha
True Rider
360 Low
OG Rider
Homyz R Us/Lowrider Scene
Rider Chronicles
Lowriding in Aztlan
LRM Go/Lo Tour

(If you know of more, copy and add to this list).

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
WE DOIN IT TO REP THE NW IN A POSITIVE WAY- WE WANTIN TO GIVE BACK TO THE LOWRIDING COMMUNITY AND SHOW WHAT LOWRIDING IS WAY BEYOND GANGS AND VOILENCE. MUCH LOVE 2 EVERYONE WHOSE OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE :biggrin:

THE BIGGEST THING IS TO PUT ON WHAT THE PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO SEE. GOOD TIME FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS :cool:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Originally posted by mxcn_roc@Aug 11 2005, 10:03 PM~3596146
"WE WANTIN TO GIVE BACK TO THE LOWRIDING COMMUNITY AND SHOW WHAT LOWRIDING IS WAY BEYOND GANGS AND VOILENCE. MUCH LOVE 2 EVERYONE WHOSE OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

-USOPDX

Isn't that what the objective for most of these people selling lowrider DVD's?
I HOPE THATS WHAT EVERYONES TRYING TO DO.. :cool: I WAS GENERALIZING
I HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO KICK IT OR BEFREIND ABOUT HALF THE GUYS ON THE LIST AND THEY ARE ALL REAL COOL CATS. THERE IS A BIG MARKET FOR VOILENCE- PEOPLE LOVE 2 SEE FIGHTS AND DESTRUCTION- I PEEP THAT STUFF EVERY NOW AND THEN. WE TRY TO STEER CLEAR OF THAT FOR OUR VIDEO. MAN JUST LAST WEEK- SOME DUDE AT THE PARK SELLING PITFULL FIGHTS ON DVD- THAT HAD ME FUCKED UP. JUST MY 2 CENTS :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts