LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Empire Car Club of Sacramento has invited ALL Car Clubs and Solo riders to their 1st Annual Picnic. It will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2005 at Tahoe Park, located 60th Street and 8th Avenue from 10:00am - ?? These are some cool people. So, come and kick back and relax and join the fun.

Any questions contact "Whathedo" from the Empire Car Club

·
Registered
403 Posts
Originally posted by Manuel@Aug 15 2005, 12:28 AM~3622212
The Empire Car Club of Sacramento has invited ALL Car Clubs and Solo riders to their 1st Annual Picnic. It will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2005 at Tahoe Park, located 60th Street and 8th Avenue from 10:00am - ??  These are some cool people.  So, come and kick back and relax and join the fun.

i know were going it's going to be off the hook.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by Manuel@Aug 14 2005, 11:28 PM~3622212
The Empire Car Club of Sacramento has invited ALL Car Clubs and Solo riders to their 1st Annual Picnic. It will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2005 at Tahoe Park, located 60th Street and 8th Avenue from 10:00am - ??  These are some cool people.  So, come and kick back and relax and join the fun.

Thanks manuel for the word out every thing you put is correct we are going to have a jumper for the kids some carne, dogs,burgers and cold drinks I'am gonna try to pass out some flyers to the presidents this weekend in the bay.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by WHATHEDO@Aug 18 2005, 04:20 PM~3653291
Thanks manuel for the word out every thing you put is correct we are going to have a jumper for the kids some carne, dogs,burgers and cold drinks I'am gonna try to pass out some flyers to the presidents this weekend in the bay.
right on bro i know its gonna be a good turnout.much love to the empire car club of sacramento .calif

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on now represent your club who's going.

·
Registered
312 Posts
LO*LYSTICS WILL BE OUT THERE TO CHECK IT OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN. WE WILL BE CRUISING BY ABOUT 1 :cool:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Hector Sanchez@Aug 26 2005, 09:37 PM~3701396
LO*LYSTICS WILL BE OUT THERE TO CHECK IT OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN. WE WILL BE CRUISING BY ABOUT 1  :cool:
cool hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The BBQ was cool. There was alot of food!! Yum Yum :thumbsup: :thumbsup: For those of you who missed it.... Catch ya next at the next one....

I have some pics I will be posting really soon. Give me a couple of days. I have to "upgrade" my computer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts