LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a beautiful afternoon so i decide to take a cruise on my bike. but first i have to replace the down crown with my normal crown. knowing how close the tank is to the the screw i am doing it as careful as i can. so i'm slowly loosening the screw and BAM!!! it breaks. from where i was kneeling i didn't see anything on the tank, but then i look closer and this chip is there. 2 weeks before the biggest show in the valley. i think i'm gonna have to pass to redo the bondo and get some paint on there.

also, i'd like some opinions on a color or a theme if you all have any ideas, go ahead and let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
damn that suck's get it ready for that show you gotta keep it rollin

·
Registered
624 Posts
It wouldn't be that hard to touch up that chip with putty than throw a graphic over it, but it sounds like you want to redo it any way so go for it rushing it should not be an option ,though, take your time.

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by Bigtyme@Sep 12 2005, 07:31 PM~3801855
It wouldn't be that hard to touch up that chip with putty than throw a graphic over it, but it sounds like you want to redo it any way so go for it rushing it should not be an option ,though, take your time.
I agree

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 12 2005, 07:22 PM~3801801
it was a beautiful afternoon so i decide to take a cruise on my bike.  but first i have to replace the down crown with my normal crown.  knowing how close the tank is to the the screw i am doing it as careful as i can.  so i'm slowly loosening the screw and BAM!!! it breaks.  from where i was kneeling i didn't see anything on the tank, but then i look closer and this chip is there.  2 weeks before the biggest show in the valley.  i think i'm gonna have to pass to redo the bondo and get some paint on there. 

also, i'd like some opinions on a color or a theme if you all have any ideas, go ahead and let me know
THATS PLENTY OF TIME BRO ..................YOU CAN DO IT :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
you should move up to some skirts and paint it candy green that would make a big diffrence of the look and that way you dont have to get a diffrent seat grips and display :happysad:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
NOE U GOT A BAD AZZ RIDE DAWG TRY 2 FIND THA LIL CHIP KITS 2 MATCH YOUR PAINT TILL AFTER THA SHOW CAUSE REDOING IT IS CUTTIN IT CLOSE PLUS I WANNA SEE MY FAV LAY IT LOW BIKE OUT THERE IM COMIN ALL THA WAY FROM TN DAWG

1 - 20 of 643 Posts