LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is finished functionality wise, gonna throw some paint on it and some foil detailing later.

Guts

Guts hopping

Regular hopping

comments welcome

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I'd comment on my shipment of motors, they are working great :)

"MINI" H/O's

H/O's & MINI's

MINI'S HAVE WAY MORE TORQUE! RED ONES HAVE TONS MORE RPMS. MINIS ARE GOOD FOR POSING< REDS CAN HOP :)

And the tiny motor that are super powerful but ihave not tried posing with them yet

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way that is a hotwheels Escalade 2k3 first editions # 052 silver Escalade

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There will be a few more on ehre soon and the rest of the escalator as soon as I have time to finish em. I had some waiting, I was just waiting on my motors, now they are here, im sure there will be a few more creations.

Thanks for the comments! all are appreciated!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for soem more enthusiam so I can get more of these done. Man bumper in 2 licks, added weight today LoL

-J

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 2 2003, 10:21 AM
Car is cool.
Maybe you mean well but personally I get a bit disapointed by the buisness aspect of your modelcar buidling...it seems to be your only point in building stuff.
I see myself as a entreanpeneur (SP?)

And I was showing enthusiasm for the motors, I did not say those pictured were for sale did I?

I dont think I did, and honestly I wont sell these new ho's cause I think I am going to use them all!!

Things are really starting to work out now that I have the right motors.

And If I posted this under a new name, you wouldnt have said shit.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jevris
Just looking at your comment gives me a sour aftertaste. funny how I havent posted shit here model wise in a while and as soon as I get here, you got something to say.

I would have felt better if you would have said "much props car looks nice"

But no you gotta have something to say about me. :uh:

What an ass

By the way your models are the shit tho!

Last edited by S10laynframe at Dec 2 2003, 10:45 AM

·
Registered
88 Posts
do you have the problem that i have every time i try to make a hotwheels hopper or a normal car (when the wheel is out the wheel moves forward or back and hits the other part of the car and wont go back down)?? how would i avoid that???

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
dammit, i jus tried hookin up my mini dub city escalade and it wont do nuthin

i hit the switch and the car jus kinda twitches. what the shit!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Nice Escalator :thumbsup: man, I tried making a 59 hotwheels hopper and it wouldn't hop, it would only lift up and that's it.

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Dec 3 2003, 11:00 AM

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Dec 3 2003, 09:59 AM
Nice Escalator :thumbsup: man, I tried making a 59 hotwheels hopper and it wouldn't hop, it would only lift up and that's it.
Well it isnt too hard, you can do it if you really work with it :thumbsup:

Once you get one down pat, they are simple after that. Just pick the car you want to do!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Dec 2 2003, 11:38 PM
do you have the problem that i have every time i try to make a hotwheels hopper or a normal car (when the wheel is out the wheel moves forward or back and hits the other part of the car and wont go back down)?? how would i avoid that???
You need to make the axle guides close enough there is no play. My escalator is a bad example of that, it was made in like 10 mins and the guides were crappy. But if they are close enough to the width of the axle, they will keep the axle in line.

Also, let the guides be wider than the axle, so that they keep the axle in line. if you need more help I can post some pics and diagrams of what im talking about.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That is a nice lookin car.. I havn't been on here in a while, I was mad busy, but anyway... I like the hopper!! I had the same problem when I tried to build a hopper, and when I finally got it right it wouldnt hop. all it did was go up a few times and then it would sit there and twitch...I am gonna try a bigger motor..

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Dec 2 2003, 07:04 AM

comments welcome
can you get a pic of it actually hopping? because from what i see your holding down the rear and the string would be tuaght underneath the car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts