LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I know you Freaks, are probably burnt out, on talkin about this one... but every time I have ever tried to use the search, it gives me that error, bout the server load, or some shit.
So, my question is ...Are the majority of you guys, paying a small monthly, to get good places to host your pictures? Since I don't have a credit card, I've been looking for a free one. but the ones I've read about so far, that are free, are usually, with ads, or they won't let you link that way.... I'm sure, you guy's probably know the deal.
I treid yahoo, since it comes with my ISP. 50 megs, or so. but it didn't work right. Probably, the linking deal, I'm guessing. And I noticed someone on here was using CarDomain, but I can't remember who. So I signed up with them, but still can't get it working right.( but I'm going to mess with that one some more).

·
Registered
6,652 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
you need a image station idea, to see other guys pictures.... Fotki.com is the best but you need 30 (ayear) to host them , but they make it perfect with different folders and stuff.. perfect for people that are orginized like Mad Modeler... the best free hosting site i found is

photobucket.com cheep, easy, cheep,,,, did i mention its FREEEEEEE hahaha,,,,

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, right on ! , thanks for all the help you guys.
Just the kind of information I was lookin for!

Thanks Again, Homies

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 19 2003, 01:35 PM
Fotki.com is the best but you need 30 (ayear) to host them , but they make it perfect with different folders and stuff.. perfect for people that are orginized like Mad Modeler... the best free hosting site i found is
yepp, exactly what i was gonna suggest ;)
well worth the $$$

cant remember if it was $30 a year though? i though it was $15 :dunno: dunno, its been awhile. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts