LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would share this with everyone. The "JOKER" is now in Canada and will be preserved forever as legendary car dancer. Anyone with pics or videos please share them with us all.I will document this car for the world car see and learn its history. I will keep this post active and update its current state.

·
Banned
4,435 Posts
Just thought I would share this with everyone. The "JOKER" is now in Canada and will be preserved forever as legendary car dancer. Anyone with pics or videos please share them with us all. I am trying to gather information and document this car for the world car see and learn its history. I will keep this post active and update its current state.

that is seriously a piece of lowriding history. Glad to hear it didn't rot away :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:... niceeee Uce!

·
Team Fuck Your Shop
4,746 Posts
Just thought I would share this with everyone. The "JOKER" is now in Canada and will be preserved forever as legendary car dancer. Anyone with pics or videos please share them with us all. I am trying to gather information and document this car for the world car see and learn its history. I will keep this post active and update its current state.

:shocked: that brings back some memorys..:worship:good too see its still around

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Well that was me...... I personally worked closely with David on this car back in the early 90s. There was only 1 JOKER. If anyone thinks otherwise then please show a picture of both of them
nope wasnt you it was the homie that had the joker at the thier house when it got painted same one u have that has the black interior that was done at btc...and that one had the big motor in it ..:)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts