2,850 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 14 2006, 02:45 PM~6174792
LMAO me to... Gotta love it...
you did make a good point on that walmart hok paint :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 14 2006, 03:40 PM~6175129
LMAO.. i even proved it with an email from Valspar but shit im still wrong according to him so whatever.. Im much happier here..
didnt he keep erasing your replys lol

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Originally posted by lowrid3r@Sep 14 2006, 04:22 PM~6175020
you did make a good point on that walmart hok paint  :cheesy:
WHAT WAS THE GOOD POINT THAT PHATRAS MADE???

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Originally posted by PIGEON@Sep 14 2006, 06:56 PM~6176427
long story and i think the argument was deleted

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
yea he deleted most everythimg i posted, changed my sig, and posted a few choice words about me.. It was great..

Gatta love the internet.. Everyone thinks there king shit and they know it all and when there proved wrong they get there panties in a twist and throw a fit..

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 14 2006, 07:59 PM~6176454
yea he deleted most everythimg i posted, changed my sig, and posted a few choice words about me.. It was great..

Gatta love the internet.. Everyone thinks there king shit and they know it all and when there proved wrong they get there panties in a twist and throw a fit..
YEAH I WENT LOOKIN FOR IT BUT DIDNT FIND ANYTHING BOUT HOK PAINT

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Originally posted by PIGEON@Sep 14 2006, 08:56 PM~6176427
The point i made was that the custom colors paint at wally world was not in fact real HOK paint but simply a lesser line made by Valspar who happens to also produce HOK. The custom colors line of paint is a great paint and all but its not true HOK paint you buy at the paint jobber. I contacted a rep at valspar and he confirmed that its a different formula.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 14 2006, 08:04 PM~6176492
The point i made was that the custom colors paint at wally world was not in fact real HOK paint but simply a lesser line made by Valspar who happens to also produce HOK. The custom colors line of paint is a great paint and all but its not true HOK paint you buy at the paint jobber. I contacted a rep at valspar and he confirmed that its a different formula.
OHHH OK

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 14 2006, 08:59 PM~6176454

To clarify before more people get there panties twisted this was not directed towards anyone in particular but the net in general as it tends to happen way to much on the net.. People dont seem to know how or when to say sorry I was wrong anymore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts