LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I should have posted this in the "Randumb Shit" thread. But, I wanted to make sure everyone knew what good guys Beto (BetosCustoms) and TJay (Project59) are.

These both came in the mail today,

The Honda is from Beto, and the Acura from TJay.

When I posted in the Randumb Shit thread about what had happened to my daughters' freshly painted RSX, I got a huge response from alot of members on here, offering to send her another kit. I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction, just wanted to share my daughters' modelling misfortune. I should have known my LIL brothers would come to the rescue! :biggrin:

I told Beto and TJay that they didn't have to send Shelby a new model, but they INSISTED. :cool:

Anyway, THANKS FELLAS! You guys made Shelbys' day today, I won't forget this.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
now dont put her cars where you wouldnt put yours. if you need a paint stand ill get you one
sorry but x2

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by pokey6733@Oct 11 2006, 08:25 PM~6350115
I know I should have posted this in the "Randumb Shit" thread. But, I wanted to make sure everyone knew what good guys Beto (BetosCustoms) and TJay (Project59) are.
These both came in the mail today,

The Honda is from Beto, and the Acura from TJay.

When I posted in the Randumb Shit thread about what had happened to my daughters' freshly painted RSX, I got a huge response from alot of members on here, offering to send her another kit. I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction, just wanted to share my daughters' modelling misfortune. I should have known my LIL brothers would come to the rescue! :biggrin:

I told Beto and TJay that they didn't have to send Shelby a new model, but they INSISTED.  :cool:Anyway, THANKS FELLAS! You guys made Shelbys' day today, I won't forget this.  :thumbsup:

LOOK AT THAT SMILE !

We are so glad that she dont look like here dad ! LOL!

Pokey  real men  keep there word !  And  when a brother is in need  we should be there !  If i had a kit i would have sent it with Yours i am sending !  Glad that  she got to replace her  kit and even more glad  That  are some really ture  guys on LIL and would go out of there  way to help another modeler !

Keep us  posted on Shelby's builds !

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 12 2006, 12:56 AM~6350372
LOOK AT THAT SMILE !
We are so glad that she dont look like here dad ! LOL!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

very cool what scale is that big box?

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Oct 12 2006, 02:06 AM~6352494
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
very cool what scale is that big box?
its a rare 1/8th scale del sol! :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Oct 12 2006, 02:28 AM~6352619
:biggrin: it's 1/24th scale :biggrin: for real
LOL! Dang it am i in trouble now !

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
:puffin: VERY VERY COOL! im happy the kit arrived safely and can't wait to see what she has in store for it!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 11 2006, 06:56 PM~6350372
LOOK AT THAT SMILE !

Pokey  real men  keep there word !  And  when a brother is in need  we should be there !  If i had a kit i would have sent it with Yours i am sending !   Glad that  she got to replace her  kit and even more glad  That  are some really ture  guys on LIL and would go out of there  way to help another modeler !

x2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts