LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2090 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. This will be the new thread to post pics and reviews of our new Premium Sportway 5.20 tires.

This way we can avoid confusion with the other topic which was about the pre-orders.

Thanks,

Premium Sportway

·
LATINS FINEST
18,366 Posts
The look of the tires is killer,I had 500x15 bf goodrich bias plys on prior and there is no difference to me as far as the ride.just a badass new look to my car....
Nice!!!! How long do they last you?

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Once people slap this tires on, I don't think anyone would go back to radials again. You just get hooked on that Og traditional lowrider look.

Attachments

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
So when will they be in stock and Ready To Ship?

Or do we have to Preorder the Next container of tires as well?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So when will they be in stock and Ready To Ship?

Or do we have to Preorder the Next container of tires as well?
Simon. I'm ready to buy. But don't want my money floating around for 2-3 months.
Tienes llantas right now?
We are going to turn the website ordering back on probably by the end of the week for you pre-order guys to order more sets and well anybody else who gets in to order what is left of the non-reserved stock from the first shipment.

·
LATINS FINEST
18,366 Posts
the 500s have been on for over a year and are still really good.The 520s,I just put on,I dont drive the car to much,so they should last me a long time.
I love the Way that 520s look but I don't know what the difference is between 520s and 500s does anybody have any pictures

Also how much does it run for a set of 520s roughly I don't know the pricing thanks for all the help

·
LATINS FINEST
18,366 Posts
Does anyone have a mounted on the car with extended a arms and how long will they last on that car here's a picture of mine

Has a bigger tuck now

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just a quick introduction here...Im Jason, the other half of the company. When you call the west coast # (775)-574-TIRE, I am the guy you will speak to. When you get tires delivered, or pick up at the warehouse, I am the guy you will see. I will be at as many shows as I can get to, with as many tires as we can get there.

Jonah is the other half of the company. He answers the east coast line (916) 520-TIRE, and is in charge of the ordering department, as well as all website related issues.

Here is a cost breakdown of tires: These prices do not include tax or shipping:

1 tire: $140

4 tires (a set) $560

5 tires (a set and spare) $700

Here are prices with CA sales tax applied (Estimated taxes - depending on where the show is the taxes could be a little less or more). This is what you can expect to pay at a show:

1 tire $152.50

4 tires $610

5 tires $763

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love the Way that 520s look but I don't know what the difference is between 520s and 500s does anybody have any pictures

Also how much does it run for a set of 520s roughly I don't know the pricing thanks for all the help
A 5.00 would be just a little skinnier than the 5.20.

The price is $560 a set plus any applicable taxes and shipping.

1 - 20 of 2090 Posts