LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2090 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Does anyone have a mounted on the car with extended a arms and how long will they last on that car here's a picture of mine

Has a bigger tuck now
You will have to wait and see what people who have a similar setup to you have to say about the wear. All we can tell you is that we packed as much rubber into the shoulder area (the outside edges of the tread) as we could to help with the wear from extended a-arms. That's all you can do for that problem.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Is the whitewall like a radial in that if you wear away or shave some of the black off the whitewall will be bigger? Just asking for those that 3 wheel and rub the sides.
Yes there is more whitewall material under the blackwall. As far as we know that's how all whitewall tires were/are made.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Thanks Jason and PS crew! On the way to swap the Coker 520 to PS 520 on my Zeniths! :eek:

image.jpg

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
What date exactly are you getting more tires? Or do you have any 14s for sale still
Cant give an exact date on when the next shipment will arrive especially when you have to deal with customs, but it should be here in July. And check out the website we put up what's left of the non-reserved stock for sale.

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
HAD A CHANCE TO GET A SET MOUNTED UP,TIRE GUY MOUNTED THEM UP, 1 MAN SHOW, HAD ME OUT THE DOOR IN ABOUT 45 MINS!
STILL NEED 2 ZENITH ADAPTERS 5X5 FOR THE CADDY REAR END (NEW OR CLOSE TO IT)

21 - 40 of 2090 Posts