LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2090 Posts

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
When will they be in stock and ready to ship?

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Go to the website homie. We are selling off the last of the non-reserved stock. Those will ship out like Monday or Tuesday.
Ok, when will you have enough as to not run out?

People that know me know that Im not just a window shopper.

It's just that most sellers here, with a handfull exceptions, take forever to come through, if they ever do!

:burn:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ok, when will you have enough as to not run out?

People that know me know that Im not just a window shopper.

It's just that most sellers here, with a handfull exceptions, take forever to come through, if they ever do!

:burn:
If you mean when will we have on-running stock on hand at all times, I can't give you an answer. Right now we are buying as many tires per run as we can afford. When the next run arrives in July we will see how fast they start moving and start planning for the third run and so on. We have to try and time things out so that the factory can be producing tires and get them shipped out to us before we run out of the previous run to keep running stock. Since we don't have a good handle on supply and demand yet I'm sure their will be some delays between stock.

As for your other question, once the tires were finally in our hands we haven't had much trouble in getting them out to the customers. We unloaded them last Thursday, got almost all the delivery guys in SoCal their tires on Friday (outside of a few guys who couldn't make it on such short notice), and got almost all the shipped ones out by Tuesday. All the shipped ones would have been out by Tuesday, but we had to wait for some customers to confirm their addresses against what FedEx said they should be.

And we are talking about Hundreds and Hundreds of tires here that we got out to our customers.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Got my sets in yesterday. Beautiful. Thanx fellas!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
:yes: MORE PICS!...MORE PICS!
NEW ADAPTERS SHOWED UP TODAY, BUT GOING TO PLAY WITH THE 2 BAR, OR THE SHORT 3 BAR KNOCKOFS
BUT I WAS VERY HAPPY HOW EASY MY MEXICAN TIRE GUY MOUNTED THEM UP,

1 GUY HAD 4 13 X 7 `S TIRES MOUNTED UP UNDER 1/2 HOUR! MOUNTED BALANCED $65.00 ALL 4

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
NEW ADAPTERS SHOWED UP TODAY, BUT GOING TO PLAY WITH THE 2 BAR, OR THE SHORT 3 BAR KNOCKOFS
BUT I WAS VERY HAPPY HOW EASY MY MEXICAN TIRE GUY MOUNTED THEM UP,

1 GUY HAD 4 13 X 7 `S TIRES MOUNTED UP UNDER 1/2 HOUR! MOUNTED BALANCED $65.00 ALL 4
You must have one hell of a tire guy. All the 5.20's I ever had mounted was a two-man job, one guy on the cheetah and the other guy with the air to the stem while making sure the tire was in the right spot for the cheetah blast. Anyway your guy sounds like a keeper!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Im new to the conversation, but are you going to have any 14s made with the fat white wall ?
I want to run the fat white on my 54 3100.
We are going to see what the demand is for wide whites on the third run. If enough people want them we will make them.

41 - 60 of 2090 Posts