LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

*THE NEW PREMIUM SPORTWAY 5.20's*

306K views 2K replies 287 participants last post by  Don_Altamirano 
#1 ·
Hey guys. This will be the new thread to post pics and reviews of our new Premium Sportway 5.20 tires.

This way we can avoid confusion with the other topic which was about the pre-orders.

Thanks,

Premium Sportway

#6 ·
Once people slap this tires on, I don't think anyone would go back to radials again. You just get hooked on that Og traditional lowrider look.

Attachments

#7 ·
So when will they be in stock and Ready To Ship?

Or do we have to Preorder the Next container of tires as well?

#18 ·
Does anyone have a mounted on the car with extended a arms and how long will they last on that car here's a picture of mine

Has a bigger tuck now

#21 ·
Does anyone have a mounted on the car with extended a arms and how long will they last on that car here's a picture of mine

Has a bigger tuck now
You will have to wait and see what people who have a similar setup to you have to say about the wear. All we can tell you is that we packed as much rubber into the shoulder area (the outside edges of the tread) as we could to help with the wear from extended a-arms. That's all you can do for that problem.

#19 · (Edited)
Just a quick introduction here...Im Jason, the other half of the company. When you call the west coast # (775)-574-TIRE, I am the guy you will speak to. When you get tires delivered, or pick up at the warehouse, I am the guy you will see. I will be at as many shows as I can get to, with as many tires as we can get there.

Jonah is the other half of the company. He answers the east coast line (916) 520-TIRE, and is in charge of the ordering department, as well as all website related issues.

Here is a cost breakdown of tires: These prices do not include tax or shipping:

1 tire: $140

4 tires (a set) $560

5 tires (a set and spare) $700

Here are prices with CA sales tax applied (Estimated taxes - depending on where the show is the taxes could be a little less or more). This is what you can expect to pay at a show:

1 tire $152.50

4 tires $610

5 tires $763

#1,209 ·
damn i use to get them for 35 bucks ea back in the day and there bias ply tires .....

#40 ·
HAD A CHANCE TO GET A SET MOUNTED UP,TIRE GUY MOUNTED THEM UP, 1 MAN SHOW, HAD ME OUT THE DOOR IN ABOUT 45 MINS!
STILL NEED 2 ZENITH ADAPTERS 5X5 FOR THE CADDY REAR END (NEW OR CLOSE TO IT)

#42 ·
When will they be in stock and ready to ship?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.