LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic Image was founded in 1976 by all of the lowriding homeboys of the neighborhood. For 34 years the club has stayed true to its roots by never leaving Santa Clara, California.
There was never an "ok" from all the original members to take Classic Image out of Santa Clara, or to make it an all bomb club chapter (out of respect to all the homeboys and club members who have and have had Impalas, etc). We are a lowrider club because that's what Classic Image has always been about.
We have no affiliation with any other chapters.
Even I don't have the right to authorize any chapters (let alone Carlos Gonzalez, Tony Gonzalez, or Joe Montijo.) even though Classic Image is registered and copyrighted to me. For reasons such as this, I had to register Classic Image to prevent things like this from happening. I have to respect the history and so do others. This is a Santa Clara club.
Classic Image is a non-profit organization. The plaque and the logo belongs to the homeboys of the neighborhood. It is registered in Santa Clara and will always belong to the neighborhood. Checkout our threads on layitlow.com and chevybombs.com and you will see the history. It speaks for itself.

Thanks
Mark

OG PLAQUE

layitlow.com
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=372042

chevybombs.com
http://chevybombs.net/forum/index.php?topic=8388.0

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes I agree, we need to Preserve the History of "CLASSIC IMAGE CC SANTA CLARA" for the next generation to keep it going. I still have my original plaque after all these years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Santa Clara and porterville got the original classic image plaques by the founder Tony Gonzales in 1977 .classic image has had history in porterville califas since then and further more we are not a chapter we are Classic image porterville. Just so all the low rider community knows the truth you are trying to steal the club from Tony Gonzales the true founder .Tony was never in any other club but you were apart of dukes when classic image started .so let it be known classic image porterville is going strong and will continue to be strong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts