LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I'm redoing my interior next so i want to see how should I do it? Like crazy i mean not the impala pattern do a customize one or just a vinyl white and red piping with the regular pattern ...

or crush velvet? or what kind of material?

I could cover the panel with out the pattern and put soem mirros I guess..... The car is going to be red and a white top wiht gold flakes

let me know all opinions and comments are welcome and pic will help alot thanks ;)

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT :uh:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
whatever you do is your choice...for something to be custom it needs to be what you want...think about how you want your car to look then ask around and figure out how to get it done

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by mr.pimpdaddy@Jan 16 2004, 11:55 AM
hey guys I'm redoing my interior next so i want to see how should I do it? Like crazy i mean not the impala pattern do a customize one or just a vinyl white and red piping with the regular pattern ...

I could cover the panel with out the pattern and put soem mirros I guess..... The car is going to be red and a white top wiht gold flakes

let me know all opinions and comments are welcome and pic will help alot thanks ;)
*** White with Gold flakes look like shit!!!! Looks like someone pissed on the white --- I have a white frame with gold flakes & i dislike it!!! its looks like someone pissed on it & it dried up .... :angry: :0

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ+Jan 18 2004, 05:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STREET SWEEPAZ @ Jan 18 2004, 05:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr.pimpdaddy@Jan 16 2004, 11:55 AM

*** White with Gold flakes look like shit!!!! Looks like someone pissed on the white --- I have a white frame with gold flakes & i dislike it!!! its looks like someone pissed on it & it dried up .... :angry: :0[/b][/quote]
I agree homie......plus if/when you roll with your windows down that shit will get dirty....QUICK. I'm redoing mine this winter also. I'll be using "Ultra Suede" and sewing a pleated pattern. I'll post pics of the progress when I finish my dros........

L8

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by kannabis@Jan 24 2004, 07:20 PM
Where can you get that ultra suede in bulk?
just search out ultra suede and check prices per yard....its an expensive material so i wouldnt suggest buying much more than you need...look around for the best price and call places...ultra suede is only made by one place so no matter where you buy it from it will all be the same material

1 - 8 of 8 Posts