LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEEN ON MY SPACE AND FOUND OUT SOME LAME FOOLS ARE TRYING TO START A MANIACOS CAR CLUB ON THERE OWN,THEY EVEN HAVE PICS OF OUR CARS AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT THATS THERE SHIT!!! DIDNT ASK FOR PERMISSION AND JUST TRIED TO TAKE OUR NAME!! JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM THESE GUYS AND IT SAYS THEY ARE DIFFRENT CAUSE ON THERE BOOTY ASS PLAQUE IT SAYS MANIACOS EL PASO TEXAS.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
532 Posts
fuckin lames trying to take our name they must be on crack that shit aint happening :0 :0 :0

L

·
0 Posts
aint happenin....unless they bust out with a MANIAKOS, that is lame as hell....when you a club cant come up with there own name and have to take someone elses name. :angry:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by PINKY@Sep 19 2007, 05:12 PM~8827693
BEEN ON MY SPACE AND FOUND OUT SOME LAME FOOLS ARE TRYING TO START A MANIACOS CAR CLUB ON THERE OWN,THEY EVEN HAVE PICS OF OUR CARS AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT THATS THERE SHIT!!! DIDNT ASK FOR PERMISSION AND JUST TRIED TO TAKE OUR NAME!! JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM THESE GUYS AND IT SAYS THEY ARE DIFFRENT CAUSE ON THERE BOOTY ASS PLAQUE IT SAYS MANIACOS EL PASO TEXAS.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED :confused:  :confused:
Obviously they are trying to bullshit you cause they have YOUR CLUB CARS on THERE page... Time to knock on someone's door!!! :0

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
:twak: that's fucked up !!!!!!!!!!

I would go have the name copywritten and then sue them or tell them that they legally don't have the right to use that name.... :cool:

·
Sippin my cognac!
11,862 Posts
i think you should check them for using yall pics without permission... and saying that your cars are their cars... my .02 cents...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Sep 19 2007, 07:19 PM~8827740
Obviously they are trying to bullshit you cause they have YOUR CLUB CARS on THERE page... Time to knock on someone's door!!!  :0
u got that right we will be driving in full affect to texas they got some1 from royals on there page but im trying to see who it is ;)

·
33 YEARS OF BROTHERHOOD
4,310 Posts
If MANIACOS would like to contact a friend of mine in El Paso, TX and he can check on this for you Homies because he is well respected in El Paso and maybe he can help with this situation. If so send me a PM.

·
Registered
532 Posts
look at these foos trying to make a plaque with our name oh fuck that :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd+Sep 19 2007, 06:19 PM~8827740-->
Obviously they are trying to bullshit you cause they have YOUR CLUB CARS on THERE page... Time to knock on someone's door!!!  :0
[/b]
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

<!--QuoteBegin-Regal King
@Sep 19 2007, 06:20 PM~8827751
:twak: that's fucked up !!!!!!!!!!
I would go have the name copywritten and then sue them or tell them that they legally don't have the right to use that name.... :cool:
real talk right thurr we have ours trademarked :cool:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
We all know who the real Maniacos are ;)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
MUST BE TEH WATER IN EL PASO WE STARTED A CLUB IN CHICAGO BY THE MNAME DESTINY AND SOME FOOLS IN EL PASO HAVE THE SAME NAME I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING CUS WE DONT HAVE IT COPYWRITTEN BUT WE ARE REGISTERED WITH LRM AND SOME OTHER WEBSITES :uh:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Sep 19 2007, 06:28 PM~8827810
hey, there's an Individuals Car Club in San Diego... nothing related to Individuals Car Club L.A., go figure...
They aint related ????? :dunno:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Maniacos El Paso, E.P.T. Car Club thats the name at my space.com damn im mad as fuck :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Sep 19 2007, 06:32 PM~8827850
They aint related ????? :dunno:

hell naw, we have the diamond shaped plaque, and they have a rainbow shaped plaque... same name though LOL

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Sep 19 2007, 06:33 PM~8827858
hell naw, we have the diamond shaped plaque, and they have a rainbow shaped plaque... same name though LOL
dam you guys ever tried to discuss that with them?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Originally posted by ricndaregal@Sep 19 2007, 07:35 PM~8827864
dam you guys ever tried to discuss that with them?
hello make ur own topic jk ;) on some real shit this is gonna get nasty :angry: :angry: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts