LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I deeply apologize for the book not being out by now. It will be available before the end of January. The publishers are swamped and due to some late changes it was slightly delayed.

For info about the book, CLICK MY SIGNATURE....

If you would like me to contact you at first release of the book,
I will keep your names and contact info for my records and contact you letting you know the day it is available.

If you choose I will sell you a signed book at no extra cost to you or you can purchase a copy from one of many places including AMAZON.COM, Major Book stores, or one of your local Hydraulic distributors or shops.

Either PM me, list it here or email me with your contact info and I'll be sure to get a hold of you..

thanx,
MERRY X-MAS
Richard.

I'd like to thank all my advertisers who made this all possible, most of which watch this forum
and a SPECIAL THANX to TONY (squaredump.com) for making the website in my signature.

Last edited by Volv_lo at Dec 9 2003, 10:16 AM

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
:tears: :tears: :tears:

I wanted it for christmas, oh well I don't work in the winter, I will have time too read it.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Dec 10 2003, 09:11 PM
You guys like the poster at the bottom of my signature post????

Thinking of making it a poster...
You mean this one?

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP...

Still getting pms so I'll bring it to the top........

Release time is soooo soon...

this book is driving me crazy with all this process time and waiting for ever...

again sorry for the x-mas delay, but for those who really want to learn more and want a good book it'll be worth the wait....

:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep, maybe already known to some on this site but I know everyone who reads it will take something with them...

It will def. boost the industry if anything, If peeps understand how hydraulics work, and why things happen and how to prevent the bad things from happening, then they will be more inclined to get hydraulics....

That my mission with the book..
Becasue I love seeing lowriders and want to populate the streets with even more... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Dec 12 2003, 11:39 AM
yep, maybe already known to some on this site but I know everyone who reads it will take something with them...

It will def. boost the industry if anything, If peeps understand how hydraulics work, and why things happen and how to prevent the bad things from happening, then they will be more inclined to get hydraulics....

That my mission with the book..
Becasue I love seeing lowriders and want to populate the streets with even more... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OKAY heres the plan..
BARE WITH ME ITS LONG but WORTH THE READ!!!!!

Because I originally intended the book out for x-mas, then for JANUARY, now it looks like its a little delayed like end of JANUARY...

I have a plan..

I first off deeply apologize for such the wait..
So I have taken the book to a local publisher / print shop to be made. The american publisher will still be making the books and selling them through book stores and amazon and what not, but not till late Jan or beginning FEB.

SO

I will have about 300 or so printed and bound local as a PRE-PUBLISHED RELEASE.. This will be the same book, just NOT AVAILABLE to stores. I WILL SIGN AND NUMBER EACH COPY MADE and continue selling them until the release date of the PUBLISHERS VERSION.

They will be as of the same quality and info and pics, only the back cover will NOT have a bar code nor isbn number.

Once the book is out from the american publisher I will not sell any more of these local copies...

ALSO

If you buy one of these copies while I have them I'll throw in a 11 x 17 full gloss poster signed and dated to match your book to you personally.

Upon my possession of the PRE-PUBLISHED BOOKS, I will notify all those who left me there contact info via emai, pm or this post...

If you want to pay now you can through paypal
@ [email protected]
or money order through;
richard Coote
50 Lorne Street
St. Catharines Ontario
Canada
L2P-3C4

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EXACT SHIPPING INFORMATION!!!!!!

I'm still not sure on the final book price, it may be more than $29.00usd but for $29.00usd you'll get a pre-published copy of the SCIENCE of HYDRAULIC SUSPENSION plus a poster both signed and dated to match.

THE BOOK IS NOT READY AS OF TODAY, but if you pay now, I will ship it out and call you the day its shipped, I'm guessing less than a couple weeks, 3 tops.....

Thanx,
Richard..
pm me with questions
ps
I'll post it on LIL when the local copies are in my possesion ready for shipping....
pss
Those who advertised, I'll be shipping out you books at the same time, no need to sign up...

Last edited by Volv_lo at Dec 19 2003, 10:56 PM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts