LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered wheels about a week ago, and they're giving me the run around- I'm not expecting them to be here, just want to know the info about my order..keep saying they'll call me back- never do...anyone else?

·
Registered
785 Posts
THEY SUCK ASS DOG , ORDERED RIMS FROM THEM COUPLE YEARS AGO , TOOK 2 MONTHS TO GET AND THE WRONG FUCKING COLOR SPOKES. :angry:

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
well..this topic dosnt suprise me...i called them and ordered 14s with white spokes and gold nipples..so they told me 425.00 delivered that was with tires..so 1 1/2 months later i call them saying i havent gotten my wheels..they say oh the 425.00 was a down payment..i needed another 300.00 then would start MAKING THE WHEELS!!!i was like WTF..so i send them the money and 2 months after that i finally got the wheels..DONT DO BUISNESS WITH THEM,,so for now on i order fromt HOMEBOYZ

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
i know they had a bad rep a while back due to some fucked up ebay deals because of one of the sales managers. but the last time i was there they looked like there were on top of everything. trying to get there rep back in the community. you should call and check with the store owner/manager ;) find out whats really goin on

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
:0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts