LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted@Nov 19 2003, 04:37 PM
Has anyone tried those pumpheads? How did they work and what other head are they comparible too? What voltage did you run to them?
MY RADICAL ,AND I RUNNING 60 ,AND 72 VOLTS......NO COMPARISON

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by on da roof+Nov 20 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (on da roof @ Nov 20 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--S10lifted@Nov 19 2003, 04:37 PM
Has anyone tried those pumpheads?  How did they work and what other head are they comparible too?  What voltage did you run to them?
MY RADICAL ,AND I RUNNING 60 ,AND 72 VOLTS......NO COMPARISON[/b][/quote]
what size gear did u run i tried a #8 that i got from showtime it sucked ass unless i got a shitty one didnt want to build any pressure i put in an old rebuilt marzachi smae size and the car took off just my experience i am thinking i got a bad gear but who knows

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by on da roof+Nov 20 2003, 03:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (on da roof @ Nov 20 2003, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--S10lifted@Nov 19 2003, 04:37 PM
Has anyone tried those pumpheads?  How did they work and what other head are they comparible too?  What voltage did you run to them?
MY RADICAL ,AND I RUNNING 60 ,AND 72 VOLTS......NO COMPARISON[/b][/quote]
when you say no comparison... you mean they are better than say a #9 marzocchi? i need to replace a set of pumpheads and i am shopping around... whats so great about it...?

i thought rockford was made by marzocchi.. but a lower quality product... but i am probably wrong... :dunno:

·
Registered
534 Posts
anyone have a response...? anyone use them and can give a real explanation as to why they are as good / better / worse than a marzocchi?

·
Registered
19 Posts
there good i have two to the nose. i'm hitting 74" in 4 hits back bummper, the frame is 36" from the floor,running 96v. as far as rockford and marzachi rockford came up with the disign and sombody who is to remain name less backdoored him. as far as sizes they only come in one right now,which is the 80 but he will be coming out with a 100 or a 90.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by 60_N_UP@Nov 22 2003, 12:44 AM
there good i have two to the nose. i'm hitting 74" in 4 hits back bummper, the frame is 36" from the floor,running 96v. as far as rockford and marzachi rockford came up with the disign and sombody who is to remain name less backdoored him. as far as sizes they only come in one right now,which is the 80 but he will be coming out with a 100 or a 90.
what car is this...? any pics? and .... 4 licks?!? all power?!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts