LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY CLUB THEE STYLISTICS IS HAVING A TURKEY DRIVE FOR BRET HARTE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOCATED AT 2751 9TH AVENUE OFF OF FRANKLIN BLVD. ON DECEMBER 16TH AT 11AM. WE WILL BE AT AT THE SCHOOL COLLECTNG TURKEYS FROM 10AM TO 3PM. WE NEED THE HELP OF CAR CLUBS AND ALL SOLO RIDERS . THE DONATIONS WE COLLECT WILL PROVIDE A CHRISTMAS DINNER TO NEEDY FAMILIES WHOSE CHILDREN ATTEND THE BRET HARTE ELEMENTARY START PROGRAM.

OUR CAR CLUB HAS BEEN HELPING NUMERIOUS NEEDY FAMILIES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS IN THE SACRAMENTO COMMUNITY. WE ARE REALLY COUNTING ON OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HELP US HELP THESE FAMILIES HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS DINNER. SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16TH, 2007. RESFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED AT THE SCHOOL.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL MANUEL LOPEZ @ 254-8311 OR JULIE MEDLEN @ 801-6302. trophy for the most donation of turkeys by a car club or solo rider and one 4 the furthest distance.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
YOU KNOW I'M DOWN! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!! IT'S FOR THE START PROGRAM! THAT'S THE BEST PROGRAM THEY EVER THOUGHT OF..... I'LL BE THERE WITH MY TURKEY!! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
YOU MUST WANT ALL THE LIGHT! THIS IS A REPOST.. WHAT YOUR NAME WASN'T BIG ENOUGH ON THE OTHER ONE? LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by exotic rider@Oct 31 2007, 06:14 PM~9126598
YOU KNOW I'M DOWN! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!  IT'S FOR THE START PROGRAM! THAT'S THE BEST PROGRAM THEY EVER THOUGHT OF..... I'LL BE THERE WITH  MY TURKEY!!  :thumbsup:  :biggrin:
can't do it without the community support. please don't let a family go hungry 4 x-mas. refreshments will be at the school.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Originally posted by Manuel@Oct 31 2007, 07:31 PM~9126700
can't do it without the community support. please don't let a family go hungry 4 x-mas. refreshments will be at the school.
AND THERE'S FREE FOOD TOO! YOU BETTER HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE ELSE.....LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by exotic rider@Oct 31 2007, 07:03 PM~9126868
AND THERE'S FREE FOOD TOO! YOU BETTER HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE ELSE.....LOL :biggrin:
IF YOU WANT FOOD . THE FOOD CLOSET IS OPEN TILL 5PM.LOL

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
t
t
t
:biggrin:

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TTT for a great cause

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know its early in the morning so i'm going back to bed. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm ready now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if for some reason you can;t make it on the 16th you can call me or just drop your turkey that week to the school.and let the teacher know who you are if you want so we can give you a thanks.after the 16th the start program will be vacation.

·
Registered
535 Posts
:cool: we will be there .... good cause.....................

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by IMAGINATIONS64@Nov 3 2007, 02:03 PM~9147149
:cool: we will be there .... good cause.....................
thanks see you there.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:biggrin: heading to the park right now.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its good to see everybody in the spirit of giving. :cool:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The fliers will be out really soon. This 4 a good cause. Please help these needy families have a good Christmas dinner. We will have a trophy for the most donations of turkeys by a Car Club or Solo Riders and also for the furthest distance. Just a little something for being generous. Remember this is for a Elementary School where small kids love turkeys too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:biggrin: :biggrin: i feel like turkey

1 - 20 of 111 Posts