LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night some sorry cocksucker stole the setup from my hearse dancer at my dealership in Taylor. I will pay a $500 reward for anyone who can give me info on who did this. These are 4 ProHopper chrome pumps w/ 2 italian dumps plumbed in per pump.

I could give a shit less about the pumps at this point, I pretty much just want to give a hot dose to whatever shitheel stole them. The lolo scene in Detroit is much too small for this sort of thing, and whomever took these pumps knew exactly what they were doing. Whomever has em knows or has juice, and anyone with info on this please hit me up ASAP.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Damn bob, well, you guys seem like a pretty tight group up there, I think someone will talk soon, just keep checking eBay and the shows

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Why do people still dump thousands of dollars into a car and NEVER get a worthy alarm, ............... I dont know :uh:

Sorry to hear that bro, I seen you doin some tight work, and its fucked up. I wish I was with ya when you find em. I hate a fuckin thief.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
:0 :0 :tears: ... OK, now that that's through---> :mad: How do you know they know juice? Clean theifing? You don't have cameras on your lot Bob? Ohhhh boy... that sucks. You'll still be there tomorrow right? Sorry about the hearse bro... talk to you soon.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
lowriding is too small here, we will hear something im sure and if we do oh boy. i will call you later see if you had any new visitors at the lot lately :angry:

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Aug 13 2005, 11:00 AM~3609851
Why do people still dump thousands of dollars into a car and NEVER get a worthy alarm, ............... I dont know :uh:

How many mofo's you know w/ alarms on competition hoppers and dancers :uh: :twak:

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
damn, i will keep an ear out, you know everyone hears somethings in the area. will let you know if i hear anything

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
also to thro in a loop, your in taylor tucky, you never know, them damn hillbillies may needed a new snow plow, or some juice on them tractors.
but there is a bunch of young cats that live behind your shop with low lows, that may have thought you wouldnt care.

if found out we will help you handle it noproblem.

you know how we do!

and its taylor, not detroit, we already have a bad name just being detroit..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Unfortunatly, you will probably find out it happened through someone you know. Thats usually the way it happens. If I hear anything I will let you know.

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
damn that suck bro .time for louisville slugger :twak: fucking theifs

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 13 2005, 04:18 PM~3611830
How many mofo's you know w/ alarms on competition hoppers and dancers :uh:  :twak:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts