LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up first is my snowboard i bought a couple years ago i bought it used and only used it a couple of times it is still in good condition. It has the board, bindings, leash and stompad. It is a complete board!

Next is my snowboard boots. They are practically brand new Airwalk boots. Only wore them a couple of times. I bought them brand new. They are mens size 8.

Last is a rare General Lee that i got. It is only one of 20,000 ever made. It was a special promo for a KC Royals game years back. It is still in the packaging and the packaging is in mint condition.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got an old 26" girls frame its got the crank sprocket and fork with the frame
I can get pics of that
I also have this chopper frame i was working on
I leaned the steering tube back moved the crank housing forward cut the down tube out and planned on replacing it with chains (was in the process of doing it) tanked the top but not the sides has some reinforcement started to grind down the welds i suck at welding so the welds will need to be reinforced

these pics are old please keep that in mind the frame does not have a down tube anymore i started to weld chains in place but did not finish oh and my welder sucks and it was my first time with a mig so please no wise cracks :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also got a 10'' L5 and 4 pioneer speakers that are 6''
and two stanton str8-50s with a mixer (not sure of brand off top of my head) TAKING OFFERS NOW so just shoot me somtin

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
How much u want for the board, and Ttables and mixer? dont say offer either cuz i have no clue. Im in SD so its close. let me know.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hows 120 for the board and
275 for the ttables and mixer

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
come on people dont be shy :biggrin:

·