LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have an 01 dodge stratus which I'm thinking about putting my hydraulics on it I have 2 hyjacker street pumps just laying around the only problem is I dont Kno what I need to complete it and how to run it and I want it reliable and not destroy my car.

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
U NEED REV FLOW CYLINDERS FOR TTHE STRUT INSTALLS....OTHER WISE U WILL HAVE TO USE STANDARD FLOW CYLS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN....I PERSONALLY LIKE TTHE REVFLOWS....TTHATS WHAT I USED ON MY 96 NEON......AND IM SURE ITS THE SAME SUSPENSION SETUP AS ON YOUR STRATUS........IF U NEVER SEEN MY NEON ,CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE..............ITS VERY EASY TO DO THE DODGE FWD CARS,, IVE DONE A SHADOW AS WELL

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
:thumbsup: My first low low was a stratus, I had 25gs in car :biggrin:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I have the same suspension as an 01 eclipse and what are all the components i need?

·
Registered
614 Posts
well, the usual pumps,. hoses, dumps, etc.

As far as the cylinder setup, you might want to consider buying an additional set of struts, just in case you ever want to go back to stock. But, yer gonna cut the strut open, drain all the shit outta the inside, and mount the cylinder inside. There's a how-to somewhere within this site for strut setups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts