LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of flying out early so i could hit some spots in LA b4 the super show.but i need some hepl doing it .dont want to end up lost :biggrin:
any one? i wont really need a place to stay unless its there i have money for hotel room for me and my wife .anyone has any ideas let me know .not a done deal but a thought :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,333 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Jul 27 2005, 10:27 AM
i was thinking of flying out early so i could hit some spots in LA b4 the super show.but i need some hepl doing it .dont want to end up lost :biggrin:
any one? i wont really need a place to stay unless its there i have money for hotel room for me and my wife .anyone has any ideas let me know .not a done deal but a thought :biggrin:
[snapback]3489738[/snapback]​
You guys have a chapter out here,why not hit one of them up?

when you planing on going?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,436 Posts
call up "BRENT THE TOUR GUIDE"...................... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,815 Posts
Originally posted by drasticbean@Jul 27 2005, 03:05 PM
call up "BRENT THE TOUR GUIDE"...................... :biggrin:
[snapback]3491096[/snapback]​

:roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Psta@Jul 27 2005, 01:34 PM
You guys have a chapter out here,why not hit one of them up?

when you planing on going?
[snapback]3490544[/snapback]​
oct 5,then to vegas
on friday the 7th
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,333 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Jul 27 2005, 02:17 PM
oct 5,then to vegas
on friday the 7th
[snapback]3491204[/snapback]​
I would say Brent(Mr.Impala) Might be your best bet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Brent only knows were the pizza place is with "the lil peperoni that curl up in the oven"


:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there was some hot chicks in there though..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Jul 27 2005, 01:54 PM
sorry my tour bus is broken
[snapback]3491542[/snapback]​
damn looks like we should start our own business...

LA LOWRIDER TOURS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Jul 27 2005, 01:54 PM
sorry my tour bus is broken
[snapback]3491542[/snapback]​
:0 :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
i can point u in the right direction for pizza though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Jul 27 2005, 01:57 PM
you live in phoenix :biggrin:
[snapback]3491569[/snapback]​
true..but I just gave one kickass tour of LA...

By the way...can I get a payday loan? :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Jul 27 2005, 01:24 PM
true..but I just gave one kickass tour of LA...

By the way...can I get a payday loan? :biggrin:
[snapback]3491839[/snapback]​

YES YOU DID :biggrin:

AND YES YOU CAN :0 :biggrin:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top