LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'am thinkn of bagg'n a regal 4 my gurl, its juss that she wonts a smooth azz ride, i had 2 go out of my way 2 get sum acumulators for my bigbody, juss 2 shut her up.but its cool ride'n up 2 car shows with ur gurl follow'n u in another lowlow, its clean ass hell had 2 make sure a/c works 4 her and everything,but its juss sitt'n on 13's 4 now, also i dont wont a set up 2 slow, i wont it quick, aslo if sumthing f*cks up while i aint around, i wont the car 2 be driveable at its lowest point, do u guys got sum tips, and a brand 2 go with, also how does it compare 2 install'n hydro's, ive lifted rides before but never bagz.

·
Registered
381 Posts
for valves smc 1/2, for comps viar or a york if u want, for bags i hear that slams are the way to go!! as far as the install if u have done dros this should be a piece of cake for u although there is still some fabricating that needs to be done depending on the car, for ride quality it is just as good as dros with accumalators!! good luck!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't like acumulator because its like adding 8 more bags to the car. It takes away more air. I would rather ride hard and have more play time :biggrin:

·
Registered
205 Posts
;)
Originally posted by AirRide@Aug 29 2005, 01:04 PM~3712733
I don't like acumulator because its like adding 8 more bags to the car. It takes away more air. I would rather ride hard and have more play time :biggrin:
I mean addind 4 more bags

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
if you want it drivable at its lowest point my guess is youll have to put some big bumpstops so it doesnt drop so low or maybe do some cutting to make sure the wheels have clearance to move

·
Registered
106 Posts
thought accumulators were for hydros and cans?? what year regal, you could use sleve bags on the rear if it rwd. and 2600 in the frt... use firestone bags, they ride soft

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
how switch happy is she? Do you want to just lay went parked and ride low or is she going to be hitting switches?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts