LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.so-cal-az.com/UploadImages/Detroit_rat1.jpg

i mean come on .. those who remember the design contest back in the day know this was my idea all the way

the arms for forks ... the head in front of the tube ... the rib cage for a tank... even the hip bones and the way the legs are bent ... NOT A COINCEDENCE!!!!!!!!

ASSSHHHOOOOLLEEE jerk cunt ass pillow biting fuck face ... only thing he didnt have was the swords ... just cus im cooler

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Originally posted by LOWX732@Nov 3 2007, 12:37 AM~9144707
http://www.so-cal-az.com/UploadImages/Detroit_rat1.jpg

i mean come on .. those who remember the design contest back in the day know this was my idea all the way

the arms for forks ... the head in front of the tube ... the rib cage for a tank... even the hip bones and the way the legs are bent ... NOT A COINCEDENCE!!!!!!!!
ASSSHHHOOOOLLEEE jerk cunt ass pillow biting fuck face ... only thing he didnt have was the swords ... just cus im cooler
where you going to do this on a bicycle?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Nov 3 2007, 03:46 AM~9144752
The only thing I can say is dont lag on a good idea. Get it done before someone else.
it was a contest :(.. it was just a design :confused: .. it was a good idea :dunno:.. i didnt even win :angry:

I am now unofficialy reclaiming MYSELF as the winner of that contest .. on the account that my idea was so damn good two or possibly even more people stole it

hooray i won something :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Originally posted by LOWX732@Nov 3 2007, 12:42 AM~9144735
i eventually wanted to but fuck it now  :uh:
yea , there was one at the super show, but its ugly anyways so dont worry about it.do something better.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOO

I WOULDA

I SHOULDA

I DIDNT....MOMA MOMA MOMA I AINT A RETARD LOOK SOMEONE LIKES THE WAY I THINK MOMA...............

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
i have a easyrider from way back in the day with a bike built just like it!!!!

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
sorry homie theres a bike that has that already...

he from here from Bajito car club..the whole bike frame is a skeleton, ant the fender is a bone tail the fronnt fork in the arms with a sickle for the fender...

the one pictured is cheesy compared to it...
i know i have scene pics here somewhere...im sure i will be in odessa!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
o well fuck i barely did care i was just bored and felt like raising hell about something ....

owned ... damn mindreaders

1 - 20 of 30 Posts