LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first revell 1981/1990 Cadillac Coupe Deville. If you look closely you will see I've done a lot of little mods that I feel make all the differance.
As you can see in this picture I have added chrome daytons with gold knockoffs, detail washed the grill and put gold bmf around the soft top. I have also lowered the rear more that you will see anywhere else by grinding the rear suspention/ chassis with my dremmel drill untill they fit more snugly.
[attachmentid=272435]
Front shot, do you think I should gold plate the grill?
[attachmentid=272437]
trunk shot, all I did here was some detail painting and added the hoppin hydros amp.
[attachmentid=272439]
Under hood shot, sorry its so blury. just some detail painting and gold plated support bars.
[attachmentid=272442]
Interior shots, this is where I did the most work, I put gold bmf through out( which is a pain in the ass with all of the small details) painted the wood and detail painted the gauges, oh yeah I put the sun glasses on the dash board to :cool:
[attachmentid=272445]
[attachmentid=272447]
Chassis shot, You can sort of see here how I modded the rear suspention. Also I put a steel over coat on the exaust pipes, the grey plastic just didn't look real enough to me.
[attachmentid=272412]
Heres a couple overall shots
[attachmentid=272414]
[attachmentid=272421]
Thats all folks! :biggrin: Soon I am going to start wook on another Coupe Deville, that one will be made to look my real life car which is an almost all original '83 Coupe Deville. that means that I will need to back date the headlights and euro kit whick will be "fun" :happysad: Untill then, tell me what you think, peace!

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 10 2005, 07:36 PM~3789921
no driveshaft?
HAHA I wondered if anyone would notice, when the pic was taken it was out for gold plating

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
LOOKS GOOD. I JUST FINISHED THE SAME MODEL MYSELF. I'D LIKE TO GET ANOTHER AND TRY PAINTING IT A DIFFERENT COLOR.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by teach@Sep 10 2005, 08:34 PM~3790435
LOOKS GOOD. I JUST FINISHED THE SAME MODEL MYSELF. I'D LIKE TO GET ANOTHER AND TRY PAINTING IT A DIFFERENT COLOR.
Thanks, I'm thinking of painting mine black on black but for now I just can't bring my self to strip that beautiful candy red off.

·
Registered
589 Posts
damn i wish i had the patience to do somethin lie tha do they make models like for towncars an if they do someone pm me ill pay to have someone do it no bullshit just lemme know what u need an ill get it but on some realness ttt for the euro lac :biggrin:

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
paint tha 90 kit white :biggrin: , car looks really good tho man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by Benzilla@Sep 10 2005, 07:27 PM~3789876
This is my first revell 1981/1990 Cadillac Coupe Deville. If you look closely you will see I've done a lot of little mods that I feel make all the differance.
As you can see in this picture I have added chrome daytons with gold knockoffs, detail washed the grill and put gold bmf around the soft top. I have also lowered the rear more that you will see anywhere else by grinding the rear suspention/ chassis with my dremmel drill untill they fit more snugly.
[attachmentid=272435]
[attachmentid=272437]
trunk shot, all I did here was some detail painting and added the hoppin hydros amp.
[attachmentid=272439]
Under hood shot, sorry its so blury. just some detail painting and gold plated support bars.
[attachmentid=272442]
Interior shots, this is where I did the most work, I put gold bmf through out( which is a pain in the ass with all of the small details) painted the wood and detail painted the gauges, oh yeah I put the sun glasses on the dash board to :cool:
[attachmentid=272445]
[attachmentid=272447]
Chassis shot, You can sort of see here how I modded the rear suspention. Also I put a steel over coat on the exaust pipes, the grey plastic just didn't look real enough to me.
[attachmentid=272412]
[attachmentid=272414]
[attachmentid=272421]
Thats all folks! :biggrin:  Soon I am going to start wook on another Coupe Deville, that one will be made to look my real life car which is an almost all original '83 Coupe Deville. that means that I will need to back date the headlights and euro kit whick will be "fun"  :happysad:  Untill then, tell me what you think, peace!
PLEASE REMOVE THE PINK SIDING

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha, yeah I'm working on it, there going to be white.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by Benzilla@Sep 10 2005, 08:27 PM~3789876
[attachmentid=272435]
[attachmentid=272437]
[attachmentid=272439]
[attachmentid=272442]
[attachmentid=272445]
[attachmentid=272447]
[attachmentid=272412]
[attachmentid=272414]
[attachmentid=272421]
Thats all folks! :biggrin:  Soon I am going to start wook on another Coupe Deville, that one will be made to look my real life car which is an almost all original '83 Coupe Deville. that means that I will need to back date the headlights and euro kit whick will be "fun"  :happysad:  Untill then, tell me what you think, peace!
not trying to hate but did you put the spinners like that on purpose or accidentally

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You mean going oppiset directions? I just noticed that :rolf: I'll just go fix that now :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts